23

"Oh my gosh! That's a beautiful necklace, Touka-San!" Hinami gushed, staring at the diamond necklace that laid on her co-worker's neck. "Did you get it from your boyfriend?"

Touka's cheeks turned pink. "T-thank you and how did you know I have a boyfriend?"

"You've been putting on more makeup these days and looking happier than before. That's what a girl with a boyfriend looks like." Hinami giggled.

"R-really..?"

"Tou—" Kaneki cleared his throat. "Kirishima. In my office now."

"Yes, sir."

"What?" She asked.

After making sure that the blinds were closed and shielded them from everyone else, Kaneki took her hand into his and laced his fingers with hers. "Nothing. Just wanted to hold hands with my wife."

Touka seemed appalled at his behavior and pulled her hand away from his. "Ken! We're at work!"

"A little office romance wouldn't hurt. As your boss, I order you to hold hands with me now." He demanded and she rolled her eyes.

"Abusing your authority at a time like this. Seriously?"

A smile formed on his lips. "Yes."

She groaned. "Fine."

The female reached for his hand but he grabbed her wrist, pulled her to him and they fell back against his chair—with Touka leaning on his chest. "Ken!" She pouted.

"Now I want a hug."

"Jesus. I swear you're such a clingy ass." Despite complaining, Touka had a smile on her face and wrapped her arms around his neck whilst she sat on his lap.

They stared at each other for a few seconds and moved to join lips. His hands smoothed down her sides to rest on her waist, while she pulled on his black strands as her hands tangled in them. The couple separated hesitantly and gazed at each other as they panted from the fiery kiss they just had.

Kaneki's eyes crinkled when he laid eyes on the necklace he gifted her earlier. "You're wearing it."

"I couldn't leave such a beautiful and expensive gift at home, can I?" She breathed, fingers playing with his black hair.

"I'm happy that you're wearing it."

She smiled.

"Hey, let's kiss once more." He whispered and Touka giggled.

"I swear you're so greedy for affection, Ken."

"And I love how you call me by my first name." Kaneki smiled, nuzzling into her neck and inhaling her sweet scent. "Come on, just one more kiss."

"Jeez, okay. Just one more."

Just as she's about to lean in, a knock came on the door and he sighed—but not so loudly.

"Mr. Kaneki, I have some documents I would like you to look over."

"Could you give me 5 minutes?" He called.

Whoever it was outside the office answered yes and went back to their desk.

Kaneki ran his hand through his black hair and heaved a sigh. "It's back to work, I guess. But not before a kiss." He stood up, pushed his laptop to the side before settling Touka onto his table. Standing in between her legs, he placed his hands on both sides of her body and leaned forward to capture her lips for the last time.

Her arms wrapped around his neck to pull him closer and she could feel his smile on her lips. They separated hesitantly and Touka shoved his chest to make way for her to stand up. "Okay, you got your kiss, now get back to work."

He hugged her from behind and whispered into her ear. "Now I really don't want to." He breathed, sending shivers down her spine as he caressed her thigh.

Touka took a deep breath and exhaled to distract herself from his hand that was slowly going up her skirt. "I'll entertain you all you want at home, okay?"

With that, he released her with a satisfied smile. "I'll hold you to that promise."