Ch. 5

S-24 had nodded, following along with what Subject 029 was screeching. "So, you dreamed of us?" he asked, tilting his head.
     Subject 029 had nodded, then threw his arms again, making the figure of Y/n. "So, she was there, too?"
     The subject nodded, then made the figure of S-29. Then, 029 grabbed his dolly, kissing it. He pointed to it, screeching. "They...kissed?"
     029 nodded, making a clicking sound. S-24 nodded, slowly, standing up. "Well, S-29 will be here to take you for a walk, kay?"
     029 nodded quickly, doing his crawl run. S-24 smiled, rising up and leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I sat by S-24, yawning. "What was 029-"
     "Nothing."
     I raised my brow, spinning around to look at him. "What's wrong?"
     "Nothing. All's good."
     I shook my head, standing up. "Well, I'm heading out."
     He glanced to me, then back at the screen. I sighed, rolling my eyes. I passed the halls, cells, making it to my room. I yawned once more, laying down. Soon, I had fallen into a deep, peaceful sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     S-29 sighed, picking S-24 up by the collar of his shirt. "What's wrong?" he growled, pushing the other security guard against the wall.
     S-24 kicked his legs, yelping. "I'll talk, I'll talk!"
     "Good," S-29 placed the S-24 on the ground, slipping his jacket on, but left it unzipped. "Talk."
     "Subject 029 told me about his dream, you know, like all the other times. Except, this time he dreamed of all of us. You and Y/n kissed, and I guess I was mad."
     S-29 sighed, placing a hand in his hand. "You're a fool, you know that, right?"
     S-24 nodded, rubbing the back of his neck and chuckling.