Chapter 11

Recap of 10

"Renee, and I know yours is her best friend, Sophia. If I'm correct I smelled her when u said you had to go to the bathroom. I know, I'm your Beta mate, and I'm happy we both found our mates."

"Well Marco, I'm happy too. Now I need to get to my little mate; she's a naughty little thing. Maybe I'll tell her that other secret." - I said.

-------------------

Sophia

As soon as I entered my hotel suite I listened to Renee run her mouth by asking me a whole bunch of questions. All of a sudden she said - "I'm going on a date with Marco!" - jumping up and down with excitement.

"Andre and I are going on a date too." - I said looking at her with shock since I hadn't expected that.

"OMG, this is so great! But, what am I going to wear?! Marco didn't tell me where we're going." - Her expression went from excitement to worry.

"I can help you out, if you want me to. What time are you going on your date?" - I asked

"At seven. OMG, it's already five O'clock! Sophia, help me before I have a heart attack!" - Renee said running around.

"Ok, ok, Renee lets go look at your clothes." - I said while pulling her to her room - "We can find something there. I have to be ready by eight. So bring your ass over, you have to tell me what you think I should wear before you leave!" - I said looking at the dresses she had brought.

"I want the light pink one" - she said picking it up and going to the bathroom. While I waited for her to come out of the bathroom I started rummaging around her things to get some accessories and shoes. I turned when I heard her say - "Sophia do you think this is too short? Because I swear I don't want to look like a slut when I'm not!" - She finished as she came out of the bathroom. I stared at her with shock because the dress was beautiful on her, particularly when it stops at her mid-thigh showing her long legs.

"Renee you look beautiful! I think we should keep your hair down, and I have the perfect heels for the dress." - I said running into my room to get the heels I'd just remembered I'd brought. They are light pink with little diamonds on the lace.

"OMG, thanks Sophia! I would kiss you right now, but I'm not bi so sorry Hun." - She said looking at my lips while she putted on the shoes that fitted her like gloves.

"Renee, I swear you're the weirdest chick I've ever met, but I still love you." - I said laughing at her.

Looking at the clock I saw it was almost seven O'clock, - "Renee, go put a little makeup on before your date gets here. He'll be here in a few minutes. Now, it's my turn to get ready for my date." - I said running to take a quick shower. Getting out the shower I putted my fluffy towel on my body to dry myself off. I already knew I'd finished way after Renee had left so I started thinking of what was I going to wear. It was when I entered my room that I noticed she hadn't left without laying down the perfect outfit on my bed. I smiled as I putted on a beautiful baby blue dress. Looking at the clock for the last time it read seven forty. So I putted on the matching baby blue heels, putted a little makeup on, just a little because I have beautiful skin, and don't want to look like them bitches that put on too much, and waited for Andre to come.

Andre

Walking to Sophia's hotel suite I felt my palms sweat. My wolf can't wait to see our beautiful mate. I don't know when I can tell her I'm a werewolf. I don't want her to scream or run away from me. Knocking on the door I see my gorgeous mate in a beautiful baby blue dress. Damn! She's already getting me hard. I shift around to hide my hardness.

"You look gorgeous Sophia" - I said kissing her hand.

"You don't look bad yourself." - She said turning around so that I couldn't see her blushing.

I turned her around to me - "Your beautiful when you blushing. Don't hide it from me."

Sophia

I got in the car wondering where we're going. I looked at Andre and saw he's wearing a nice suit that makes his muscles stick out. I tried to hold back a moan, by eye raping him, as I looked at his beautiful eyes and asked - "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise" - Andre said with a smirk on his face.

Hi people I hope you enjoyed I want to see if I should make a book with Marco and Renee so please tell me what you think.

Vote. Comment. Fan.

I'll put my favorite comments on chapter 12!!! :D