Chapter 4 the airport

Chapter 4

"Hey hun, its time for you to get up to go to the airport," my dad said, staring at me.

"Ok I'm up. What time is it."

"Eight O'clock, your mom wants you to come down for breakfast."

"Ok dad. I will be down stairs in five mins."

"Te amo Sofia," my dad said, walking out the room.

Getting up walking to the bathroom, I turned the shower on. 

Feeling the hot water on me was making me think. Should I leave my family or have fun in France? Getting out of my thoughts; I got out the shower and wrapped my fluffy robe on me, picking out the outfit I want to wear.( on the side) getting my suitcase and walking downstairs .

"Oh, yo hun voy a echar de menos," my mom said, hugging until I couldn't breath.

"I know mom, can we eat I'm hungry," I said trying to break her grip.

"Ok Hun come before your food gets cold. This will be your last breakfast," my mom said crying.

"Mom please don't cry and if I don't want to stay there, I will come back home I promise."

"Let's eat, Sophia and Alice. Sophia needs to be at the airport at ten o'clock."

"Fine Sophia. I need you to hurry and eat up its nine o'clock and I don't want you to be late, "my dad said, eating his pancakes.

"Yes sir."

Getting ready to walk out the door, my mom hugged me and said "I'm going to miss you. Call us everyday."

"Mom I will I promise. I love you," I said, kissing her on the cheek

After twenty minutes drive my papa said, "hun be safe. I don't want my little girl to be kidnapped. Come back if you don't want to stay there."

"Yes papa, I will call you when we land", I said getting out the car.

Walking in the airport, I tried to find Renee until I spotted her next to the translation books.

"Hey," I said, giving her a hug.

"I found us a translation book so we know what they are saying about us," Renee said looking at these two cute guys coming are way.

"Hi I'm Andre and my friend's name is Marc," Andre said shaking our hands.

"Are you guys going to France," Marc said.

"Yes we are. My name is Sophia and my friends' is Renee."

"Oh, if you like I can show you around France," Andre said to Sophia.

"I don't know, me and my friend will l think about it but thanks for asking.", Sophia said looking at her friend.

106 On-Time to go to France.

"Well that's us so we should go", Renee said, taking my hand.

"Oh that's our flight too. See you when we land," Marc said.

Hii I hope you you like vote and comment

Spanish words  

Te amo Sofia means I love you sophia

"Oh, yo hun voy a echar de menos," means oh Hun I'm going to miss you