Chapter 5 Sophia and Andre

MATURE AUDIENCE I HOPE YOU LIKE. SOME MATURE is in this part enjoy 

---------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 Sophia and Andre

Going to first class, we took our seats. "Omg you never told me we were in first class.", Renee said, looking shocked.

"Sorry I didn't want to tell you, I wanted to surprise you. "

"Well Sophia this is a good surprise, thank you."

"Don't thank me, I didn't buy the tickets.", I said looking at Renee.

"Umm hey, your in my seat ",Andre said.

"We are not thank you very much, why are you here? You're not stalking me right?" I said look at him shock.

"Marc and I are going back to our hometown. Hmmm, I might want to stalk you seeing how beautiful you are."

"Oh well, take you seat.", I said blushing.

Andre is sitting next to me, whereas Marc is talking to Renee. Andre's hand touched me when I felt sparks, gasping of what I felt.

Andre's hot breath was on my neck, making it hard to breath.

"I need to talk to you, meet me in the boys bathroom in 5 mins.", Andre said getting up out his chair.

5 Minutes Later

Getting out of my seat I made my way to the bathroom. I raised my hand to knock on the door but the door opened, revealing Andre.

Andre grabbed my hand, dragging me into the bathroom closing and locking the door behind me.

He pushes me into the wall and buries his head into my neck, and his breath fans on my neck making me shiver in surprising lust for this man I just met.

Andre's hot tongue darts out of his mouth to lick up and down my neck, tasting my sweet candy like essence. A breathy moan escaped my lips. Suddenly my legs are lifted up and on instinct they wrap around Andre's waist, rubbing my now burning with need core onto his painfully hard erection.

Andre stopped licking my neck then. Suddenly, his lips are on me, in a hot yet passionate, slow steamy kiss as if we had been lovers forever.

Getting bolder, I lifted my hands and ran them threw Andre's hair, tugging a little, successfully gaining a groan of pleasure from him. I smirked into the kiss a little and kept doing it as we kissed. I could feel my lips getting brusied from the brutalness of our kisses.

Suddenly, I felt a hand pushing aside my panties and fingers searching around for my clit. When it was found I broke away from the kiss to throw my head back and moan. He rolled my clit between his thumb and pointer finger as his middle finger dropped down and plunged into my burning core.

I let out a silent scream/moan of pleasure. Andre's other hand firmly gripped on my ass and gave it a light squeeze. Andre's head dipped down and he captured my lips with his. I kissed him back with just as much passion and aggressiveness.

A few minutes later, I felt my core tingling which caused my pussy to tighten around his finger. I broke away from the kiss as I organismed with a long drawn out moan.

When I was done, Andre's pulled his fingers away from my drenched core and brought his hand up to his mouth licking away all my essence off his fingers. 

"Mmm delicious." 

He smirked at me as I blushed.