Chapter 1

Your POV

Hi! My name is Y/n Y/l/n Im 19 years old. I live in Miami. Well I'm an only child. And let me tell you I am a fan of Camila Cabello! And I love to dance! Oh and I also have a dick.

-

"GOODMORNING Y/N!!!" Adela came rushing in my room breaking my super comftrable slumber, without even knocking. Well she is my bestfriend after all.

"Adela nothing is good in the morning if someone is gonna be waken by this." I groned and and flipped and burried my face on the pillow. I tried to sleep again but get stopped by feeling someone jumps on top of me.

"ADELAAA GET OFF ME!!" I screamed on my pillow and tried to get up but failed. But forced and got up on my bed and see Adela laughing at me.

"Adelaa you are so dead." I said and quickly got up and chased her out of my room.

We literally chased each other for a few minutes.

"Y/n, adela don't be too noisy. The food is ready just go down stairs." My mom said coldly to us and got to her room.

"ugh I don't know how long will this is gonna last." i signed.

"Its okay Y/n. You know I'm always here for you." she gave me a smile, which I returned. We hugged and I quickly said that 'I'm going to go upstairs and shower for a bit.'

After I do my routine. I go downstairs and see Adela on her phone and see the food that my mother prepaired. If you are wondering if this happens a lot, yes it is its like a routine for me too.

"Hey Dela" I said while sit down and eat what my mother prepaired.

"Hey Y/n/n" She said while eating and not looking away at her phone. We quietly ate.

"OH MY GOD Y/N!!" she suddenly screamed and jumped up and down. I jumped at the sudden action from my bestfriend.

"What? What? What happend?! Did someone die?!" I asked worriedly.

"What? No! nobody died. Its just Camila Cabello-" I cutted her

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CAMILA?!"

"Nothing happend to her. But.." I sighed for relief

"But what?" i asked.

"But.. She is going here for the audition for her tour 'CAMILA'!!!!" she said

"OH MY GOD!!" I shouting like a child.

"And you are going to audition." she said to me siriously and pointed at me directly. My eyes widdened because of what she said.

"WHAT?! No!! I'm not gonna do that! Thats embarassing!!! She is going to watch me if I auditioned!" I said quickly

"You said that you want to meet her right?" she asked and I nodded slowly.

"Then audition!" she said.

I thinked about it for a minute but finally made my dicision.

"Fine I'm gonna audition but you have to help me to practice everyday because The Camila Cabello will be watching me" I said to her sternly.

She nodded and squiled. I chuckle at her childishness.

------------------------------

Author's Note:

Well that's it for the first chapter. (: Hope you enjoyed. And please give me some Ideas.