Chapter 26

We were arriving at the location for the held conversation. Tracey and I joked around with awaiting press. We walked up the stage and got greeted by an amazing and happy looking crowd. In addition, we received some standing ovations there too which we both didn't expect. So we accepted it and sat then down at the chairs in the middle of the stage. I didn't know to start appropriately so just started with a story about Tracey and me. Tracey listened to me and smiled at me during it. Then she responded with another story of our long-lasting friendship. I had to laugh so hard about it because she told in such a funny way as usual. The whole thing took about an hour, and at the end. The audience got the chance to ask us anything that they wanted. We got some great compliments. We tried to answer everything with the honesty they deserve to get from us. At the end of this part of the conversation, we left the stage. Tracey and I chatted a bit and went for a drink. It got very late about 1 am. Don texted I once and asked:" When you both are at home? I am waiting for you both at home. kisses with love Don." I heard my cell phone and gave him a short reply. Tracey was looking at me during it, and she said:" You still have the look on your face like a young teenager when you get messages from Don. „ I blushed deeply as it happened and looked at her and said:" Oh well this I can't deny that I love him. He's the greatest, my rock, my everything...... However, what about you and sweetheart? You two are adorable together."