Chapter 14

Don looked at me as I gave him the glass and chucked ones. I leant me close to him and took a sip from my glass. He turned the TV on and was searching for our favorite channel. I sat curled up next to him as he found the channel. We were watching a movie. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I snuggled up to him and grabbed his arm to me. I held his arm tight to me and played with it. I tried not to fall asleep before the end of the movie. Don kissed my head sometimes while watching the movie. I drank of my glass until it was empty and placed it on the table in front of the couch. An hour later, the movie was at the end, and I yawned and covered my mouth by my arm. Don was watching me and was smiling at me. I pouted as he was watching me and hid my face and said sleepily:" I know I am a tired cutie. I wouldn't mind getting carried by you upstairs." I looked with puppy eyes at him and smiled sweetly. Don grinned and looked at me:" You  know I can't resist your cute face, and I would nearly do all for you." He stood up and opened his arms . I moved slowly up to him and crawled on his strong arms. He held me and walked carefully into our bedroom with me on his arms. I opened with my arm the bedroom door to walk in. Don let me down and kissed my cheek and stroked tenderly over it. I was pulling my strands out of my face and felt of his kiss and touch goose bumps and shook a little.
Don gave me a warm smile and led me to the bed as he realized I am pretty tired. I got in my night-robe, and Don walked for a shower in the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom and was going to brush my teeth and was watching Don through the mirror as he showered  his self. I gave him a towel as he asked me for it. I wiped myself and laid me on the bed and waited him. He came a few minutes later to me, and I snuggled up to him and put my arm on his chest and played with his curly chest hair. He kissed my cheek and said:" Good night my love." Me:" Sweet, dreams, my bear" smiled and kissed ones his lips in the dark and failed his lips and kissed instead his chin. He laughed as I did it and held me in his arms to itself.
I woke earlie in the morning up and went for a shower. Got in my robe and saw Don was still sleeping. I kissed his forehead before I was walking downstairs and going to prepare the breakfast. I arranged all on the table and heard the steps and looked up and saw Don. He glanced over the room and smiled sleepily at me. I walked to him and kissed him long and soft and mumble in the kiss:" Moring my love, in a few days is our big boy birthday." Don replied my kisses and hugged me. I put my arms around his neck and looked up to him. Don was moving with me in his arms to the table. We both sat  down, and I gave him some coffee in his cup and then in mine. Grabbed for myself milk and sugar and started to eat. Don ate too. He got immediately up as his phone rang, he took the call, and he smiled while talking. I was eating as he came from behind me, and he said:" Babe, I got the information. I need to work longer today in the city." I sighed as I heard these words and looked sadly up to him:" fine, then you can pick me up from the public theatre, and I don't need to take a taxi." Don:" all right my love I am going to call you when I am on my way to you." He left the house after he kissed me on my lips.
I did some housework before I get dressed and sat me on the table and went through my script. I got for my new project. I made me another coffee while reading it and leant me against the counter. I heard the bell ringing, was wondering who could it be. I opened the door and it was my agent. I let him in and closed the door after him. He started immediately to talk about what he is holding in his hands. I tried to slow him down and was looking confused at him as he was moving excited with the sheets. Finally, he slowed down and I could follow him what he wanted from and took the sheets as he gave me it. I looked at them putting my glasses on and sighed ones deeply as I read what it was. I asked him:" why are you giving me this now and not earlier? On this day, I've almost something planned." He said:" my dear, I am sorry, but they showed it me by myself just few days ago that they're going to hold this event on that day. You aren't supposed to go there. " Me:" Okay, let me take a closer look on it. Maybe I can be there." I went through it quickly and chucked ones. Me:" okay, I am able to be there." He left, and I continued with my script and put his on the table.
12am -lunch time
I got ready and walked upstairs. I checked my timetable for today while grabbing my clothes and got dressed. I made me a ponytail and put a decent day-make-up on and hurried to my car. On my way there I was picking my purse and keys. I locked the house door and get in the car, through all on the free seat and started the engine and drove there. I arrived there and walked straight right backstage and went in my wardrobe and saw some letters and flowers. I smiled as I saw them and read it and put them, then in my purse. I heard a knock on the door, looked up, and it was Kevin with I am going on stage for our recent project we're having together here. I stood up, hugged him and kissed him on both of his cheeks. We were going to the stage and were practicing our parts until the late afternoon. I was looking at my watch as it gets closer to 7pm because I was waiting that Don was calling me to pick me up. I heard my phone and smiled happily as I saw it was Don, talked shortly with him and waited him. He came 20 minutes later as I sat on a free chair in the audience, he walked from behind to me. I didn't hear him coming and screamed as I felt a touch on my shoulders. He looked with a warm smile as always at me and waited one moment until I am calm. Don:" hey babe, how was your day?" Me:" I had a good day." I smiled and stood up. I kissed him once and softly on his lips and mumbled:" I missed you my love." He hugged me tight, and we were walking out to his car. He opened for me the door to get in. He took his seat, and I put my arm on his lap while driving. I thought we would drive home, but we didn't. Don drove to the restaurant in the city. I got curious about it and looked at Don and giggled. He parked the car and opened the door for me and said:" I decided to snatch you for a date." I took his arm and got out of the car and kissed his cheek:" I love when you surprise me like that." I held his arm while walking in where he reserved almost a table, the waiter led us to it and offered us the chairs to sit down. He gave us the menu to choose. He left us, we choose what we want to eat. Later, we ordered it. A few moments later, we got our drinks, a bottle of our favorite red wine.
A few hours later, we were on our way home. At home, I walked in the house right to the elevator up to our apartment. We were walking holding each other's hand. Don unlocked the door, and we walked in. I dropped my coat down and let me fall on the couch and rubbed over my tummy. Don watched me doing it and smiled and said playfully:" it seems someone ate too much." I shook my head looking up to him and smirked. He went up to me and sat next to me turning to me. I lay my head onto his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. Those are giving me the feeling to feel safe. I closed my eyes and started to kiss him slowly, and it escaped me quiet moan. Don replied my kiss in the same way, His arms were moving slowly up to my boobs. I relaxed in his arms and felt his arm moving closer to it. He ran with his arms in my blouse.