Telling Paul...

A/N**SORRY IF THIS IS A LONG CHAPPIE BUT THERE IS ALOT THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN AND A LOT OF TALKING AND SOME ~WARNING~ CUSS WORDS WILL BE SAID NOT A LOT BUT SOME..WELL ENJOY**

Chapter 7: Telling Paul...

~JayBug~

OMG!!! SO SORRY GUYS:( BUT I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY IT HAS SO CRAZY ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK, ON MY BLOG, ALL THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT ME AND NIALL BUT I AM JUST GOING TO SAY THIS...HE MAKES ME HAPPY AND I MAKE HIM HAPPY SO EVERYONE SHOULD JUST BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT OKAY?...WELL TODAY THEY HAVE AN INTERVIEW SO I BETTER GET GOING WELL....LATER HATERS:)

I stood in the dressing room listening to Ed Sheeren. I was dancing along with Alex it was so funny. A lady about our age walked in with all this make up she sat us down and told us we were going to be on the interview. "What?...Why?" Alex yelleped "to ask you guys stuff" she said putting make up on our faces. Dad walked in (oh yeah i'm calling Paul dad now he has been so sweat:) and he said we could if we whanted to) and took us on stage. I was so nervouse i grabbed Alex's she held it and squeezed she was nervouse to.

"So we have some ladies we would like to bring out and talk to so make some room boys" The man said while standing. All the boys stood up and scooted apart as we walked in still hand in hand. We ssat down Harry on my left Alex on my right and Niall beside her and LIam beside Niall Zayne Beside Liam and Louis was of course by Harry.

"So ladies, introduce your selves" he asked smilling at us. Alex squesead my hand before speaking "I'm Alex" she sounded so confident and not nervouse at all. Was she just doing that for me? "And i'm Payton" I said smilling at the man. "Allright ladies some fan questions for you are you ready?" he said getting a small stack of cards. We nodded and he started reading them. They where all pretty normal and funny questions untill we got to one certian question that made me freeze.

"Okay so @Niall_Is_MINE whants to know..WHY ARE YOU STEALLING MY NIALLER AWAY FROM ME YOU NASTY WHORE? HE DOESN'T LIKE GIRLS LIKE THAT ANYWAY..."

No one said anything everyone was so silent. I tried to awnser but no words came out. Harry and Niall where rubbing my back and Alex was cussing up a storm at te camera talking to who ever that girl was. I just got up and ran off stage as soom as they took the mic i instenttly started crying. Paul drove me to the Hotel and i locked my self in my room. I cried my self to sleep.

When I woke up it was half two in the morning "errrr..." i groaned i slowly made my way to the door. I opened it and there was Niall laying asleep on the floor. "Niall....Niall" i said shaking him softly "What?...Payton are you okay?" he said hugging me "I'm fine...now come here" I said dragging him(litterally) across the floor "God you're so heavy" i groaned laughing. He got up and layed beside me butting my head on his chest i closed my eyes. "WHAT THE HELL NIALL?" i heard as i opened my eyes Eli was standing there as me and Niall where alseep. "Eli...no it's not..we didnt..."he grabbed my arm and pulled me off of Niall.

"Let me go" I yelled

"What the hell is wrong with you" Niall yelled grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

"My problem? you where the one sleeping with MY TWIN SISTER" he yelled soon everyone was at the door.

"WE....DID....NOTHING" I said streaching out the word NOTHING. He hit Niall and walked away.

"Niall are you okay?" i asked looking at him his lip bleading. "Yeah...but your brother is an ass" he said walking to the bathroom.

"Dude...spill" Alex said walking to my shutting the door and locking it behind her.

"Nothing happened, when i woke up he was outside the door so i told him to come in and he did...them we just fell asleep" right at that moment a loud bang was coming from the door. I jummped up and opened it to see my Dad on the other side his face was red with anger he sat me down and talked to me alone for about two hours.

"You see Payton i just don't want you to feel as heart broken and loney as i did when your mom left me"he said hugging me whipping his and my tears.

"I understand but we did nothing i swear dad....im not lying" he smiled when i said dad and nodded walking away.

"You can date him...publickly" he said as he reached the door.

A/N**awwww yay! but what's ganna happen nexted? keep reading and find out**