Niall James Horan

Chapter 6: Niall James Horan

We walked in to Jack Wills and looked around we saw some hoodies and sweats we tried them on and bought them. "Look I'm a dude" she yelled wearing her pants low so her underwesar where showing and she had a guy hoody on. I laughed and took a pic i put it on twitter @JayBuG_1D-HAHA Look @Alex_1D is a DUDE!!! omg and she...i mean he stayed at my house AHHHH!!!Xx we both left the stoor and when to starbucks for smoothies. We whent to alot of other stoors and bought a lot of clouthes and shoes and CANDY! for me of course:) Okay back to the present. We walked back to the hotel when my phone buzzed we got inside and put all the bags in our room. I looked at my phone it was from twitter.

@NiallOfficial-Look @Abbey_1D and @JayBug_1D are dating!!!!:) just kidding guys :)

It was a pic of us holding hands it was a cute pic so i made it my icon and replyed to him @JayBug_1D-@NiallOficiall @Abbey_1D #STALKER!!!!<3Xx

I when to take a shower and get ready for the night. I dind't dry my hair i just threw it up in a messy bun put on my new Jack Wills hoodie and sweats and my boots. I walked down stairs with my big bag of candy. Alex, Adam, and Eli where watching a movie with Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. I sat beside Niall and Harry they both cept trying to steal my candy so i just layde in the floor on my stomach.

My phone buzzed @NiallOfficial- Isn't she lovely @JayBug_1D #MyPrincess<3

Before i could speack i was trending on twitter and getting so many new followers and mentions asking if me and Niall are dating. I wanted to say yes but didn't i just said we where frineds i was eating my candy when all of a sudden two people sat on me while Niall took my candy and started eating in "NIALL JAMES HORAN YOU STOP THIS MINUTE!!!" i yelled Eli looked at me then at Niall "ewwww you got the midle name yell you better do wat she says" he said backing away. I was standing there woth a death clare at Niall holding all my yummy candy.

"Yes mother" he said handing me my candy. I smiled "Now sit down and shut up" I said sitting down. He sat right on my lap and wouldn't get up "Ugh...FATTY!" i yelled he pouted then got up. I pulled him back on my lap and handed him a peace of candy. "YAY!" he yelled like a little kid. I smiled "So Payton...would you like to be my girlfriend?" he said mouth full of candy "Yes Niall I would Love to" I said my mout just as full he kissed me and my stomach did all these flips and turns like it was in gymnastics or something.

A/N**WHAT'S PAUL GANNA SAY?**