Chapter 18:The Awkward Dinner: Part 1

Start from the beginning

Classic old time Dahyun.

Jeongyeon sat beside me and sigh heavily.

"Spill" She said both of us looking at the boring TV monitor with some random history channel program.She really knew me well if some crap is going on in my life.

"You came here just telling me you have a girlfriend well good for you. Does this means what ever we have before is just poof gone baruch hashem" I told her I was rambling like a pissed kid that had her lollipop robbed.

"Well missy I came here to know how you are doing because I miss you a lot. Honestly I want to tell you a lot but you kinda dodged me every chance you can" She said with a small smirk on her face.

Damn, she got me.Im busy and tons of ridiculous things had happened so yeah blame me.

"With you being drunk smell's so fishy.Spill the beans missy" She nagged more.What can I do she knew me so damn well. I could tell with her gaze that scrutinize me from head to toe.

"How can you tell if you have feelings for someone?" I asked her feeling like I want so sunk myself further on the couch.Normally, I never asked questions like this to her or to anyone.It just creeps me out. For a moment I saw a small smile crept on Jeongyeons lips and she started talking as if she is walking on cloud9.

"You can tell if you have feelings for someone when you always thought of her.Like, non-stop.You even asked yourself if some sort of magic hits you. You always smile for no reason and I thought that thing is a cliche shit but yeah I think things like that happens if cupid hits you hard.I think you really knew if you had grown feelings for someone when you see her as the greatest blessing you ever have in your life and you can't wait to build a future with that person" Wow.I rarely see Jeongyeon like this but in my heart I could really tell that she is indeed so in love.Whoever the lucky girl is so lucky.

"Thank God you never pursue me, I am annoying as fuck and you could have never met the one" I said to her air qouting the words 'the one'. She laughs appreciatively at my lame pun.

"Call it butterfly effect then.Some things are meant to happen and some things are not.Now what's going on with your life?"

"I don't know" I said massaging my temples repeatedly feeling like Im losing my shit.

"Whatever it is that you need I am always here for you.I could tell you're in some weird shit just give yourself a break" she said to me and smile a shimmering kind of smile.I just smile at her back. Out from nowhere Dahyun groan and immediately run towards the bathroom to puke.Her puking sound is so loud that Jeongyeon and I grimaced.

"I always told you to spike Dahyun's drink with sleeping pills.That girl couldn't handle her liqour really well.She is a walking mess when she is drunk"

"I know I never had a chance last night she danced like freak with that eagle dance of her and deep throat some random guy after" Me and Jeongyeon both sigh afterwards.Classic.I think I forgot to ask her something.

"How did you find out about my new address?"

"Duh,it's so obvious you have it on your Snapchat. On the address book. I am warning you a lot of creep roams these days you should disable your address location in any of your sns" she said forewarning me.

"I'll keep that in mind" I said to her. My phone rang which startles me.

Ugh it's my crazy mom.

"Mina where are you?" she asked me with an evident trepidation in her voice.

"Im here mom in my apartment why?" I said annoyingly.

"Oh gosh haven't you forgotten about the lunch honey that is on 7pm?" Shucks, how could I ever forgot that thing?Ugh!