Chapter 18:The Awkward Dinner: Part 1

Mina's POV:

I was looking at the ceiling like an idiot for the past two hours.After the trace of tequila and vodka left my system my world went into a bizarre whirlpool of embarassment.

Fuck Dahyun.Why do I even agreed to come at 'The Boulevard' with her?

And there she go still snoring heavily after passing out on the carpet floor which heavily smells of her puke.My gosh Chaeyoung will fucking kill me, she doesn't even want any dusts on the carpet floor now it smells of Dahyun's puke.

"Ugh Mina you're an idiot!"

I said to myself as I grabbed the tendrils of my hair.

After our unexpected altercation Chaeyoung went off somewhere and I don't have any idea where.

"Expect the unexpected Mina, your dream of being a doctor will be over.You are doomed forever"

Gosh all those years of hardwork in medical school will go down the drain all because of my own stupidity. Long before I further contemplate about the worse case that could've ever happened the door bell rang.Repeatedly, and its annoying.

It's not Chaeyoung probably because she has the key obviously. Unless she accidentally forgot to.

Please don't let it be Chaeyoung.

I begrudgingly walk towards the door and open it and it was...

Jeongyeon.

Oh my gosh my good lord, not now please..

She was smiling at me and she has a box of pizza.

Perfect Im starving to death.

She was looking at me like I suddenly turned into an alien.She scrunched her nose and have a sniff on the air.

"Holy fuck what's that smell?" she asked as she cover her nose using the side of her shirt. I took the pizza box from her hand and opened it like a hungry hyena that I was.She was still looking at me like it was the most bizarre thing on earth.

What? I am so hungry that I can even eat the box of pizza.

"Imm youm hemre gomna mstate youm lome fom me jut mgo rot and mie. Fmuck mlome fmuck mat mshit" I said to Jeongyeon while munching the pizza.

"What?" Jeongyeon asked me a bit of worried. I swallow the lump of pizza on my throat painstakingly before answering her.

"If you're gonna state your love for me just go rot and die.Fuck love,fuck that shit" I said to her and proceeds on eating my pizza again.

"Someone is salty" she said to me eyeing me differently.

"I don't need love right now Jeongyeon what I need is money and a doctor's license. So if you're here stating your grandiose love for me just go home. If Im gonna see cupid I will hung that bitch upside down and beat the crap out of her"

"Don't worry Im not here to declare my undying love for you and gosh you're scary. I've never seen you in months and you had become a monster"she said looking at me menacingly which I just give her an eyeroll.

"Good, why are you here?" I asked her (obviously).

"I was just about to tell you about a good news" She said giddily.

"Just spill it out I need no drama" I said saltily.

"I have a girlfriend!" She blurted out in my ears that makes me choke and cough uncontrollably.

"Seriously?" I asked her after I recovered which she confirmed by nodding her head. Idiot doesn't even give me a water.

"Good for you" I said bitterly, walked on the couch and open the TV. Meanwhile Jeongyeon started kicking Dahyun who is still lying on the floor snoring heavily.Knocking the sense out of her.