no place I'd rather be

Laura's pov:

"It's... it's gorgeous" I laughed when I looked at the dress my stylist recommended.

"So it's a yes to the dress?" he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I laughed "Yes!"

"I'm so excited for this" I murmured while my make up artist blended the foundation in my face and she chuckled "You're adorable"

"Thank you! You're adorable too!" I looked up at her and she laughed at me. She was a brown woman with gorgeous curles and definitely a very talented artist.

"I found the iron!" Ben cheered when he came in the room and we clapped for him while he bowed down.

He'd been looking for that damn flat iron all morning, insisting it was his favourite one and that it would do wonders for my hair.

Let the magic begin I guess.

Three hours later I was left standing in front of my mirror just checking myself out one more time before I left.

My hair was sleek and straight and short, my dress was pure gold and my heels? Well let's just say they were huge.

We took a couple of pictures for my instagram and I thanked all the people that got me ready and threw on a black leather jacket before i went out of the door

I met my mom by the limo and gave her a kiss as we slipped in.

"You look stunning hun"

"Thank you" I smiled at her and decided to take just a little selfie for my instagram story, teasing my fans about the look a little.

Half an hour later I was standing on the carpet, and that was my job.

I loved it.

I stood in the carpet so they could take pictures of me and then proceeded to walk off, heading to do some interviews.

Sometimes I was the interviewer, and sometimes I wasn't.

Well today I wasn't.

So I did a couple of them, I think they were like five, just talking about my music, my single that just came out and the ep I'm working on. Oh, and the stack of movies I've shot that have yet to come out.

"Oh god you're a life saver" I quickly stopped by mom to take the water bottle she was offering and chugged it down.

I was already tired. These heels were no joke.

When I finished my next interview I bumbed into someone from behind.

My eyes widen as I turned around to say sorry to whoever it was but my mouth went dry as I realized who he really was.

"Laura" his eyes widen.

"Ross" I smiled.

"Well fuck I didn't know you'd be here!" he laughed and I laughed too as he squeezed the hell out of me.