love at first coffee pt.3

Laura's pov:

"You don't drink coffee?!" Rydel looked up at me and stopped doing my nails to give me a shocked look.

"Yes" I replied.

"And you work in a coffee shop" Vanni stated. An eyebrow raised.

"Also accurate" I looked at her.

"She's never really drunk it. Says it's an unhealthy habit she doesn't want to get into" Bella shrugged and I nodded at her words.

"Well who would've known" Sav laughed and I chuckled.

After a few minutes i spoke up again to break the silence "Rydel?"

"hmm?" she answered too concentrated on doing my nails.

God this girl could pay for a nail lady to literally come over here and give us all a mani, but she chooses to do it herself just because she thinks it's the perfect sleepover activity.

"I don't want to stick my nose where it's not meant to be, but I can't help but wonder....Ross said he had three brothers. Where exactly are they?" I bit my lip, hoping I wasn't nudging something I shouldn't have.

"Oh no it's fine to ask" she looked up at me again "Riker and Rocky are in la for work, and Ryland went on a Vegas trip this Friday. This is Ross' house, and since me and mom both had free time we decided to be with him a few weeks before we also leave to la. We don't see each other a lot because of work and schedules, so you just have to make every second count" she shrugged at the end.

I pressed my lips at her answer and nodded "Yeah. Work's a bitch"

"I think I'll use that quote for an instagram caption" Sav pointed out and I laughed at her.

"You know" Rydel started speaking again, ignoring our exchange "He hasn't been with a proper somebody, I think since his teen years. And you stole his heart so easily" she smiled at me, finally finishing with my fingers and I moved a little to get more comfortable in her giant bed where we were all sitting.

"What?" my breath was caught in my throat.

There's no way.

"Wait I haven't asked....but did you guys...you know, do it already?" she raised an eyebrow at me and my lips parted in shock, before I recovered and shook my head "Of course not! We don't know each other well enough for that"

"That fact hasn't stopped him other times. Why would it this time?" she raised her eyebrows.

A player. Of course.

"Well I'm not that kind of girl" I mumbled.

"I feel like he knows that, but still wants you around" she smiled at me and I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling.

I wanted him around too. All the time.

"And you know why?" she raised an eyebrow and I shook my head "He's head over freaking heels that's why" she laughed "God he just like, melts when he looks at you. It's the cutest thing ever"

"Shut upppp" I whined. A stupid smile still stuck to my face at her words and the girls laughed at me.

Annndd here comes the blush.

"Yess I've said that to her so many times! But she wouldn't listen. Glad to have some back up" Bella chuckled and Rydel and her figh fived.

I rolled my eyes "You guys are dreaming"

"Well you know what they say, dreams do come true" Vanni eavily smiled at me and I shook my head at her statement, still a bit embarrassed.

"Okay, change of subject. Do you like working at the coffee shop Laura?" Vanni questions me and I suck in a breath.