Gym

Pre spider bite, Peter detested gym. It was easily one of his worst subjects, he was decent at track but that was about it. Dodge ball was hell and of course Flash and his friends targeted him. Ned shared the same hatred towards the class and Peter distinctly remembered saying "We're in this together" to him before the PE test. Peter was skinny too, so he really couldn't keep up because of zero stamina.

Now though, Peter was fit. More than just fit, he was incredible for a 16 year old kid. The spider bite increased his metabolism so he was forced to eat twice as much as a normal person and he finally began to build up muscle. Chasing bad guys was an excellent pass time and fitness routine too. And off course he had to throw in a few dramatic flips.

His opinion towards gym was neutral but every time Flash called him 'Puny Parker' Peter could feel his eye twitch. He wasn't that bad anymore. Well one day, he snapped.

"Hey, Parker! Bet you can't even catch a ball." Flash yelled and through a dodge ball which missed by a fair mile but his friends on the other hand had more accurate aim.

"Ow, ouch, yep that'll bruise." Peter could tell when the ball would come easily but decided to stick to a minuscule amount of dodging.

"Cmon, Penis, you can't be that pathetic can you?" Flash taunted once more and Peter let out a growl. He had enough. Even if Flash would continue to verbally taunt him, he could at least show that he wasn't completely shit at PE.

"Oh for the love of god-" He picked up a dodgeball and threw it at Flash without missing a beat. It hit him square in the chest and was enough to leave Flash wheezing slightly. The class were left in a state of awe and Peter rolled his eyes. If this impressed them, when they found out he was Spiderman they'd probably die of shock.

Flash's friends threw ball after ball but Peter dodged expertly, this was nothing compared to darting and ducking from bullets.

Peter had obliterated everyone on the opposite side of the court in a matter of minutes.

As each gym class passed Peter opened the athletic side of him further and Flash mostly stayed clear of him. It was surprising that all it took was him to show that he was good at sports for Flash to stop being a dick but Peter wasn't complaining.

...

Y'all don't even ask me what this oneshot was because I genuinely don't know.