...

As the sun rises D'Sean's phone rings, waking him from a much needed sleep. Groaning he reaches over Natasha and retrieves the device from the side dresser. Not even looking at the contact he presses the green button and places the phone to his ear.

"Yo... D'Sean you good man?" Royce's voice fills his ear and he sighs before allowing his eyes to fully pop open.

"What, why?" He mumbles and turns onto his back, staring up at the ceiling as he waits for a response. 

"You never showed up here last night and Yvette called in." Royce replies and D glances over at Natasha, seeing that she was still peacefully sleeping. 

"I got into some shit with her and Natasha last night... it was crazy..." He says lowly into the phone and Royce shakes his head on his end.

"Come open the door." He says and D'Sean furrows his brows as he sits up in the bed, making sure not to wake the sleeping person beside him.

"You here?" D'Sean asks hearing his friend kiss his teeth at the dumb question.

"I wouldn't tell you to come open the fuckin' door if I wasn't" Royce responds making D rolls his eyes. Hanging up the phone he steps out of the bed and pulls on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He then exits the room and trails down the stairs before pulling the front door open.

 "Why you here so early?" D asks his friend who pushes himself into the house and shuts the door. Walking right past him Royce enters the living room and plops himself on the couch before reaching for the remote.

"I came to make sure you was ight... tell me what happened last night." He says as he surfs through the channels. Sighing D'Sean walks over to the couch and takes a seat on the other side of it before running his hand down his face.

"I went to the store last night to buy my moms some groceries-"

"I thought you cut her off." Royce interrupts making D give him an annoyed look.

"Just fuckin' listen." He says and Royce raises his hands in a surrendering manner. Rolling his eyes D sits back before finishing his story. "I seen Natasha there and she was wit a nigga but I ain't do nothin'... I just left the store and dropped the shit off before going to chill here until Yvette got off. When she did I went to go pick her up, brought shorty back here and you know... we started fuckin'. It was like seven somethin' in the mornin' when the doorbell went off so I go to see who it is and Natasha is standing there. I was shocked because she been dubbin' me for mad long. Anyways, for some reason Yvette comes down to see if everything is okay and when Natasha sees her she flips." He explains and Royce's brows raise.

"Fuck happened after that?" He shoots another question and D begins to twiddle his fingers and looks down at the ground.

"Natasha jumped on her, started swingin' so I pulled her away and she starts swingin' on me... she got me one good time in the eye and I lost it... I hit her man." He whispers the last part as he shakes his head at himself.

"Y'all always hittin' each other, ain't shit new." Royce responds and D'Sean looks up at his best friend.

"Nah you don't understand, nigga. I hit her... a lot of times..." He trails off and footsteps are heard coming down the stairs. They both turn their heads in the direction of the noise and a few seconds later Natasha comes into view. Royce's jaw drops open lightly at the sight of her face but he quickly shuts it.

"Um... I'm going to head out now... I have to get ready to open the shop." She says as she flickers her eyes between D'Sean and Royce. Clearing his throat he stands up from the couch and walks her over to the door.