His eyes shift up to hers and they hold contact, both of them holding a load of emotions behind their orbs. Clearing his throat D'Sean looks back down and swipes the rag along her bottom lip, watching the dry blood transfer over to the rag. Finishing up he puts it back under the water and watches the red fluid mix with the water and run down the drain. 

"I don't mean to hurt you..." He whispers as he shuts the water off and places the rag down. Natasha stays silent as she stares into his face and his eyes meet hers once more. "But I feel like you enjoy hurting me... you like seeing me weak, dropping to my knees for you." He adds on and she searches his eyes with his own.

"Maybe you're right..." She whispers and they continue to stare at each other. Bringing his hand up, it cups her neck gently and he runs his thumb over the dip in it slowly. Keeping the intense eye contact his brows furrow, wondering why they treated one another the way that they do. 

"Why you wanna hurt me so bad, shorty?" He whispers out as he squeezes her neck gently and she sucks in a breath. 

"I don't know..." She says, her tone light and airy as he squeezes harder, his eyes seeming to darken once more as she produces more tears. Closing his orbs D'Sean takes a deep breath before releasing her. 

"You drive me crazy... to insanity but I want you so fuckin' bad." He admits and she sniffles, wiping the tears from her cheeks as he presses his back against the bathroom wall. Gazing over at her he watches as she steps down from the sink, pushing her hair from her face. "Tell me you don't want me, Natasha." He mutters out and she bites into her bottom lip.

"D..." She whispers and he clenches his jaw before pushing himself off of the wall, walking up to her. Gripping her face in his hands he makes her look up at him, a stern look on his face.

"Tell me, I need to hear you say it." He urges her further and she begins to sob lowly.

"I can't, D'Sean." She whimpers and he sighs before pressing his forehead against her own.

"You can't because you don't want to admit it or you can't because you don't want to hurt me?" He whispers, looking down into her face. Looking up she connects her eyes with his, searching them for a moment before responding.

"I don't want to hurt you..." 

His heart sinks, his chest tightens along with his throat and the little bit of hope he's held onto vanishes as he blinks slowly, his long lashes fluttering against his high cheekbones. 

"Don't walk out of my life again, Tasha." He croaks and she reaches up, her arms wrapping around his neck and pulls him closer.

"What we're doing isn't healthy for you." She murmurs and he closes his eyes before shoving his face into her neck.

"I promise I'll keep things strictly physical... I just... I just need to be able to see you." He begs her, his hands squeezing her waist as he pushes his body against her own. "You don't realize it but your touch gets me through the day, shorty. I can't eat right when you actin' funny and I can't fuckin' sleep. Please, Natasha... don't walk out on me..." He mutters into her skin and her hand strokes his back as she stares at the plain white wall.

"What if I find someone new?" She asks and he slides his lips up the side of her neck, inhaling her natural scent.

"I'll leave you alone, walk out of your life and never turn back no matter how much it hurts me." He says and she clenches onto his shoulders as his lips kiss the spot behind her ear.

"Promise?" She whispers out shakily as his hands ride up the front of her shirt.

"I promise." He whispers back before scooping her up, carrying her small body to the bed. The two carry out the sinful deed, their naked bodies colliding with one another's, helping them momentarily erase last nights actions from their memories.