Chapter 4

3rd person

    I grabbed his biceps and pulled him to a chair the faces his friends. "I want them to watch in DEFEAT!" I laughing again. Rhy and his friends continued to beg and make reasons why I shouldn't do this. I just ignored them and finished tieing Rhy. I walked to a table by him and grabbed a blindfold, tape and dildo. "Let's have some fun baby boy~"

     You could see it in Rhys face. He was terrified. Tears falling left and right, he begged for Shadow not to 'play' with him but nothing worked. "He, what? Your telling me you DON'T like to be messed with? Sucks to be you... Oh wait... YOU ACT DIRTY ON YOUR CHANNEL I'M JUST GIVING YOU WHAT YOU SAY HAHAHA!" Shadow laughed like a insane person.

     "Please, you don't have to do this to get a point across, I understand. I will not be mean again." Rhys said about to give up. Shadow smirked. "Meh, I would but whats the fun in that?" Shadow walked behind Rhys and very slowly putting her hands down his chest. Teasing him as she whispered into his ear. "Oh come on~ don't you want a girl to be head over heels for you~? You will, not, regret it~?"

      Rhys got really uncomfortable as he tried to move away. "No!! I have a beautiful wife at home! I need to go back for her, not you! She must be worried sick!!" Shadow stopped. Rhys started to cry. she smirked again and moved his chair to face the wall behind him. Now all the guys and you face the wall. "I'm sorry to be the one to show you~" Rhy stopped crying and looked confused and worried. "W-What?!" Rhy asked. Shadow walked to the table where all the other 'objects' were. She pushed a button and a video started to play on the wall.

Start of video

      There was Rhys 'wife' sitting in a cafe on a laptop. Looking for any leads with Rhys. "Hey!" A tall man said walking up to his wife. (Idk her name sooo im going to call her Jess) "Hi! Can I help you?" Jess asked. Rhys could see love in her eyes. He was mad. "N-No, I just wanted to, um, see if you were free to grab some lunch later some this week?" He smiled at her. "He, um..." she looked at her laptop where Rhys missing files were. "You know what? Sure! I would love to!" She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

End video

     "STOP LET ME GO I NEED TO GO TO HER! HE IS GOING TO TAKE HER FRO-" Shadow slapped Rhys in the face. Tears continued to fall. "She doesn't love you anymore! Face it, your alone! But I will always be here for you. NOONE will get between us~" Shadow started to undo Rhys pants. "NO! PLEASE DON'T TOUCH RHYS!" Lewis yelled. They all tried to break free but nothing happened.

      "Lewis, its okay... I deserve this... Jess couldn't love me, no one will." Rhys said. "No! Don't say th-" Midnight slapped Lewis and held his mouth shut. "Can you ever shut the fuck up? Jesus christ!" Midnight rolled her eyes. Shadow untied Rhys and threw him on the floor. "No! Wait! I-I change my mind!!" Rhys begged. "Shut the fuck up and let me do what I want to do!! Or, I'll let Midnight help me hold you down hehe. Now undress."

     Rhys looked up widen eyes. "W-What?! No! Not front of my friends!" Shadow laughed like a insane person again. She pulled Rhys to the floor so he is laying down. He grabbed his pants from the ankles and pulled. She pulled off his shirt so all Rhys has on were his underwear. Ryan pleeded through tears. Midnight let go of Lewis and walked over to help Shadow. They handcuffed Rhys to the ground, leaving his legs free. "I'LL DO ANYTHING BUT THIS I BEG YOU!" Rhys yelled through tears. He was terrified.

Rhys POV

     Shadow went on her knees by my underwear. I just want this is end, kill me now. She grabbed my underwear and very slowly pulled them down. Shadow was trying to tease me I know it. I was left there completely naked. Damn, I'm sorry guys and Y/N, I can't help it. Oh no. Midnight grabbed the dildo and blindfold. I scream and pleaded but nothing worked.

     midnight put on the blindfold so i couldn't see anything. I feel someone putting their hand on the bulge in my boxers. It felt good but i can't let anyone know. "Rhys! Stop this!!" Y/N yells as he/she starts to cry. "Midnight? Dear? Can you untie Baz and bring over here? He can do the honors of, pleasuring Rhys~" Shadow said. No this is so embarrassing! Handcuffed, naked and terrified on a cold floor.

       Blindfolded as i can only fear my best friend will have to do bad things to me. "W-What?! Please I don't make me! I will not do anything to harm Rhys!" Baz said. "Oh but that's where your wrong! I'm sure Rhy would love~ what your going to do." I heard a thud as I only can guess Baz is right next to me. Baz whispered to me. "I'm going to get you out of this." Shadow laughed. "HA ya ya just take this and use it on him." I almost don't want to know what Shadow gave him.

      I heard a gun load and He freaked out. "No! Don't Ryan is my best friend!" Ryan said. "Rhys I'm so sorry about this." I heard Baz say as something went up my ass. It was the dildo. I gasped in shock and pain. I screamed as someone put their hand over my mouth. "Shut the fuck up Rhys take it like a man. I'm not moving my hand until all the comes out are moans."

      The rubber object went in and out. Over time I started to feel more pleasure then pain. I tried not to moan in front of everyone but I couldn't help it. "Ahh fuck~!" I moaned, Shadow laughed. "God your such a little slut~" She went by my ear and whispered, "And I love it!" Shadow put her hand on my stomach. Then out of nowhere, she took the dildo out and un blindfolded me. "W-What?!" I asked shocked. I looked around and everyone was red.

     I was so embarrassed... "Midnight, untie him and take him to our room." Shadow said getting up. Midnight looked mad and frustrated. "You got what you wanted now why don't you do anything with me! Your girlfriend!" Midnight had tears from jealousy. Shadow signed. "I'm sorry babe.. I'll stop then. Rhys get up! Your off the hook now."