Chapter 3

Y/N Pov

     Will then spit on the person's face. "Will!" Lewis said. I could see the 'master's' face go red with angry. there was a gasp then it was quite. "He. He. Hehe. HAHAHA. HAHAHAHA!!" He started to laugh like crazy. "Oh my god! I'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean to! Please don't hurt me!" Will pleaded.

    "Let's get one thing straight!" 'Master' said wiping the spit from his right cheek. "My name, is Shadow. You will obey me and my gir- erm I mean friend Midnight. No one else! Got it?! Take them to the truck." Shadow said as I was pulled up off the ground. The people in masks pushed all of us to a big truck. It wasn't like a white van or anything. The truck was a big semi truck, it was... Weird..." I looked to my left to see Ryan and lewis crying. I had a few tears from fear but nothing like them. We need to get out of here.

Shadow's Pov

     "Close the door!" I yelled. It was only me, Midnight and the YouTubers. I didn't even have to THINK of who to hurt first. Hehe Will needs to pay for what he did. "Will? Hehe I'm going to have to teach you who is in charge around here." I say as Will started to cry. God I love to see fear. "HURT HIM AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Lewis yelled at me.

    It caught me off guard. "Well, I guess it gives me more of a reason too. I would just, love to see you try~" I teased him. I think I'll have some fun with that boy later heh. "No!" Lewis cried out. I pulled Will from his chair that was nailed into the truck. There was a hook on the roof of the truck for this reason. I hooked Will's handcuffs over it so he will not go anywhere.

Will's POV

    Shadow hooked my handcuffs to a hook above me. Oh no. I tried to be strong but the tears kept coming.

'you deserve everything bad that happens to you!"

    Great! The voices are back. "What do you want to do to me?!" I asked nervous. She smirked. "Oh you poor thing. Its not what I 'want' to do. Its what I'm 'going' to do and I'm going to EnJoY It hAHahaHahA!" Shadow sounded more demon now what the fuck?!

    I tried to free myself but nothing worked. Shadow walked behind me. "i'M nOt GoInG tO tElL yOu WhAT I'm gOinG tO dO BuT i WiLl TeLl YoU StEp bY sTeP!" Shadow said. Is this her demons or something?! I heard a 'snap' sound, I was really confused but scared. "YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" Rhy yelled. Shadow laughed. I tried to turn my head as far around as I could go see what he was talking about. SHE HAS A WHIP! I tried to break free but nothing worked.

      "Oh Will... You don't really think your going to break free do you? Its you vs metal and we know you will not win." I started to cry in fear. "SHADOW!" I heard someone yell. "Oh my god woman can't I have any fun around here?!" Shadow said as another woman kissed her. "You two are dating?" Ryan asked. We all were confused. Shadow rolled her eyes as the other girl laughed.

    "Yes, got a problem? I was going to save your friend here but I can always change my mind he." My eyes widens. "NO ONE IS JUDGING HERE NOW PLEASE HELP ME!" I yelled. The girl came over and unlocked the handcuffs as I fell to the floor. "Midnight. Babe. I love you, but don't think I'm going to stop this whole thing for you." The girl who I guess name is Midnight helped me stand. She helped me over to the set I was in before by Lewis. He looked scared, all my friends did and it broke my heart. I can't let this happen.

Shadow's POV

Midnight smirked at me. "How about this, you don't look and act like your going to murder Will... annddddd I will let you have your way with anyone else in this room. She walked up to me and whispered in my ear. "Even me~" I never REALLY fucked another girl but the thought made me excited. It sent chills down my spine. "Damn it woman! Stop teasing me!" I got frustrated and Midnight laughed. You got this one time for me to allow you to fuck anyone here, you should take it before I change my mind~" She whispered again. I looked around the room.

     She walked behind me and hugged my waist making me blush. "If you say so~" I said smirking. Looking at Rhy. "Buttttttt I'm going to add a surprise hehe." I laughed walking to Rhy. His eyes widened and he moved around tried to have something good happen. "Please don't do this! I have a wife!" He begged. "HAHAHHAHA YOU ACTUALLY THINK I WOULD GIVE A FUCK?! Your funny!" I laughed undoning the ropes.

    I grabbed his biceps and pulled him to a chair the faces his friends. "I want them to watch in DEFEAT!" I laughing again. Rhy and his friends continued to beg and make reasons why I shouldn't do this. I just ignored them and finished tieing Rhy. I walked to a table by him and grabbed a blindfold, tape and dildo. "Let's have some fun baby boy~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry! I need to write more i know! School is NOT easy with choir concert coming up and it being my first year in high school ugh!! Yes i know I skipped out on Will's fun time but I honest got bored... Besides, I think your going to like what happens to Rhy next time. Also! Shadow is based off me if you couldn't tell ;) Peace✌