I try to put away the thought of Aaron knowing where I live now, out of my head, but it's nagging me. I'm genuinely concerned he's going to come back and do some weird shit like sniff my hair while I sleep. Did I lock my door? I can't remember. I contemplate leaving my shower to go make sure it's locked but I don't want to make a mess or slip on my hardwood floors. I'm just being paranoid, Aaron was my friend a couple of months ago. I'm sure he wouldn't hurt me. I should just shower and put my thoughts away.

I pump the fuck out of my head and shoulders shampoo and lather my scalp, I wish Justin was doing it for me.

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! IT'S NONE OF YOUR, IT'S NONE OF YOUR!" I yell along to the song, shaking my body in a weird way that would be totally unacceptable in public. I hear the sound of footsteps and pause for a minute, quickly washing the shampoo off my face and looking past my curtain and into my bathroom, nobody. I shake my head, remembering how thin my walls are, I hear my upstair's neighbor walking all the time. Harry stops yelling and next flows in 112's song "U already know," one of my favorite songs of all time. This song will have me feeling some type of way.

I pump some conditioner onto my tips, singing along to the song and its explicit lyrics. "Papa coming over to give you that raw, favorite position's from the back door..." I move my body as if I was performing for an audience, I stroke my legs and move them out and around, I'd imagine this is what'd it'd look like if I was a stripper or something, I have mad respect for them.

" I move my body as if I was performing for an audience, I stroke my legs and move them out and around, I'd imagine this is what'd it'd look like if I was a stripper or something, I have mad respect for them

I start stepping away from the water to make sure my hair is properly conditioned, feeling myself bump into another body behind me. I instantly scream bloody murder, reversing my steps to where I was. I instinctively cover myself up the best I can, one arm over my tits and the other over my private area.

"You left the door open, you should be more careful."

"Fuck Justin, you scared the shit out of me, I thought you were somebody else," I admit, taking a big sigh of relief before refocusing on Justin. Oh, he fully committed to the whole shower thing, I've never seen him half hard. I quickly divert my eyes back to his, his jaw has not loosened since I last saw him.

"Who were you expecting, Sam?" He gets closer, the space between us disappearing.

"What? Why would I be expecting Sam to jump into my shower?" I ask, continuing to cover myself, I'm exposed to the max right now, he caught me looking like a wet rat, no makeup no nothing.

"You were flirting with him today, calling him handsome... sleeping on him." He states, walking closer to me, pushing us both under the hot stream of water. Oh, that's why he wasn't social today, he wasn't embarrassed he was jealous. Hehe, love that for me.

"What? He was obviously uncomfortable today because of my dad, I was just trying to make him feel better. You can't tell me you were jealous baby." I push his hair back, the water damping it across his forehead.

"Doesn't explain why you felt the need to put your head on his shoulder." He looks down into my eyes, his familiar dark eyes putting me into a trance. I stand on my tippy toes to reach for a kiss. He pulls away but keeps his eye contact, his jaw clenched like earlier.