RG9: Bound To Servitude

🎈before this chapter will be a replacement chapter of "Drawings" from the older version. since I don't have a clear idea for how it will go down (you will just meet regular killers), I will go ahead with the rest of the story and post the new chapter 8 sometimes soon. enjoy ~

I was pretty worn after having to spend so much time with Splendor and the other psychopaths running around this place. I was at a point where I just wanted to take a small nap at least, but just as me and Splendor were heading en route to his bedroom, we manage to run into his goofy looking brothers.

"Hello, wonderful brothers of mine⁎⁺˳✧༚! What brings you all here?" SplendorMan exclaimed, his smile widening at the sight of them. "We need to talk, Splendor. About this girl," SlenderMan sneered, and I peer at him from behind SplendorMan with a raised eyebrow. "Oh Slendy, didn't we already talk about her? You decided that (Y/N) could stay!"

"I know that. However, there are some rules I need to make clear..." SlenderMan sighed, a hint of aggravation in his voice. "And I still have yet to acquaint our dear newcomer to mansion life..." OffenderMan added slyly, tapping his fingers together in front his face. "I was so utterly disgusted by their initial appearance that I'd like to make sure I never have to see anything like their atrocious style ever. Again!" TrenderMan snapped, placing a hand on his hip.

"Wow, isn't this exciting, (Y/N)-y?" SplendorMan asked, glancing to me, "They all want to be your friend right away⁎⁺˳✧༚!"

"I don't think that's why they're here my dude," I mutter lowly, folding my arms uncomfortably around myself.

"I bid that you follow me. With haste," SlenderMan ordered, turning from me and Splendor and beginning to glide off, "we shall speak in my office. That way there may be no disturbances."

"Yes come at once. I want to see what Slender has to say about this...and why he thought this was even a good idea in the first place..." TrenderMan said, turning and stalking off behind Slender. "Don't keep us waiting now, little human~" OffenderMan chuckled before following after TrenderMan.

SplendorMan quickly took my hand despite my hesitation and we followed closely behind Slender and his other two siblings.

»»————- ➴ ————-««

So in SlenderMan's office—which is where I was led to—I was ordered to sit in a large leather black chair that was placed before a desk whilst Slender sat on the opposite side of the desk in a very tall necked chair with his brothers standing around on each side him.

I shifted uncomfortably as I sat in the chair, keeping my gaze on the desk before me rather than the four slender entities that were all 'staring' at me. I hated this attention, honestly. It really felt like I was about to get interrogated or something...

"So, (Y/N)...," SlenderMan finally began speaking, "I have come to the decision that instead of forcing you become a killer, me and my three brothers will instead take turns having you as a Proxy to see who you would be of the best use to."

I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

"A what-sie?" I ask.

"...A Proxy. A loyal lackey that must obey every command of their assigned Master and partake in strenuous given tasks, to make a simple definition for it," SlenderMan answered. "Indeed~ a very loyal servant that does Whatever their Master tells them to do..." OffenderMan added on with a wide smirk, and look away from him angrily to Slender again, "Do I have to be his Proxy??"