15

"We know who you are so shut up before I make you." Levi scowled as the snappy girl was bound to a chair.

"Pff, bullshit. What are you going to do little guy? Piss in my breakfast I'm not scared of you - FUCK!" The girl growled before curtly being backhanded as the little guy lost his patience.

"I will personally hand your death-warrant if you don't pack it in."

[Name] was immediately escorted after being caught, and over the last few hours she wasn't left alone for even a second. After being shoved into the back of a carriage, biting an innocent bystander and 4 soldiers counting, attempting to escape numerous times, and shouting multiple blasphemies to anyone who dared touch her or make eye-contact, the girl was now in Erwin's office. Tied to a chair from many attempts of launching herself out the window, she was not impressed at all how his office was in an abandoned castle. The notorious and aforementioned bushy eyebrows fuck face actually sat across from her over a desk, and his arms crossed as he leaned into the mahogany surface.

She noticed his staring. She didn't like how his light blue, crystal-like eyes hovered intensely over her and kicked his desk in spite, sending pens and papers flying. She received a loud smack to the back of her head by Erwin's main bitch, Levi, but the man himself didn't even flinch. That pissed her off by twenty.

"How rude and perverted. You guys are monsters, kidnapping a homeless lady and dragged her to an abandoned place and tying her to a chair. P-please by gentle," [Name] rolled her eyes. Before sulking into her chair and squirming to demonstrate her discomfort of the bondage. Levi pulled her up by her hair roughly despite her hissing.

"The term "lady" is an incorrect term for people like yourself," Erwin shamelessly commented, "but currently that's irrelevant, I assume you are probably wondering why you're here."

"I have a guess." The girl grunted, shifting in her chair.
"And that would be?"

"Y'all kinky as fuck." SMACK resonated in the room again as Levi flickered her head.

"Erwin, please, let me murder her."

"Maybe another time Levi but currently we have things to discuss," Erwin serious stare increased on the girl as she writhed in her seat. And [Name] couldn't help squirm more, feeling the disappointment or expectations in his eye-line. She hung her head to avoid his gaze. "As much as we would like to listen to you humour, which we don't, that is not the issue we - the Wings Of Freedom - would like to discuss. It's about you. The girl we found outside the walls 7 years ago."

[Name] felt her blood run cold and eyes dilate in fear, she refused to look up and felt her body stiffen. Erwin seemed to notice this.

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Considering your reaction, that's enough proof to confirm our suspicions. But we as of now, that is to the least of our concerns," Erwin mused. "After that little stunt of yours in the plaza earlier today, Wall Sina's military have it out for you."

"Brat, they want your head on a spear and you better be grateful we managed to step in on time." Levi flicked the back of her head.

"We're feeling... generous today. We are offering you a proposition. If you managed to survive outside the wall at a tender age, you can clearly hold your ground and... Your attitude is... aggressive but tough; you seem confident to tackle problems head on and you have some intelligence and skill on defensive and attack." Erwin eyes lingered over the girl, whizzing with an emotion the girl couldn't quite place.

"No way, no fucking way... You want me to be a..." The girl uttered in disbelief.

"A soldier. Yes. We have been observing you and your behaviour for a couple of weeks now and after much discussion, we have come to the conclusion you would be the perfect future candidate for the Survey corps. Of course, you'll have to be put into the training corps like the others and learn the basics, maybe some manners and etiquette but that's somewhat far-fetched for some of your IQ level. Doubtless, you will learn the necessary skills for battle after 3 years."

"Now hold up a second." The girl was about to put up her hands defensively but oops, her hands were tied behind her back so never mind. "Why do you think I would follow this little scheme of yours after you've insulted me numerous times; fucking kidnapped me to this sketchy ass castle and generally ruined my day? Are you drunk? Tell me you have a bottle of Prosecco before you've pulled this "offer" out of your ass. You HAVE to be kidding me. ME, a SOLDIER, what do you take me for? A fucking dumbass like this dashing fellow?" She motioned with a knock of her head towards to Levi who slapped her head again.

"You're not a ray of sunshine either, you ass."

"STOP SLAPPING ME!" She shouted at him and turned to Erwin again. "I have a family you know."

"From our reports you live in an alleyway alone."

"Okay maybe not but"— the girl replied. "But why me?"

"Erwin, I'll take it from here," Levi halted Erwin. In a swift movement, [Name] chair toppled over and Levi foot rested on the seat's edge. The girl couldn't stop looking at how big his heels were but the man's hell-like glare quickly grabbed her attention fearfully. He leaned over her and his voice held distaste and a harsh truth.

"Why you, huh? Because you are nothing. You have done nothing worthy in your life, you live in fucking filthy alleyway, steal, curse, scorn and other petty shit to hide your insecurities. Wall Sina scowl at your name - [Name] the bratty shoplifter who has nothing going in her life.
Why you? Because with out this, you're dead. You will spend the rest of your days rotting in a cell wishing you had taken this opportunity because it's either this or Wall Sina's arresting your ass. You'll go days eating nothing but rotting bread and drinking piss-water, you seriously want that? You have no choice and you'll have to learn the hard way like I did that life isn't fucking fair. Your death will mean nothing to the inner walls—'''

"Okay! FuCkIng WaLl ROsE, I get it! Don't have to shove it down my throat! I have no choice! But care to tell me what the military has to offer?" [Name] asked. She had no idea how they knew her name but she just rolled with it - probably found it out from some homeless people she made friends with in the area she was near.

"Free food, water and a bed—."

"Say no more. Deal, I'll be a soldier just... can you lift me up please and untie me, I swear on all my toes apart from Big Mo I won't bite anyone else or launch myself out the window." [Name] succumbed to the pressure and breathed in relief as the tight ropes around her abdomen were untied. "Finally..."

Levi caught her hand as she attempted to sucker punch him straight in the nose. She mumbled, "worth a try..." Before watching as Erwin rose to his feet. Wow, be was Goliath in height, how hadn't she realised that before? Probably because she was being too salty and petty to realise it.

"You leave tomorrow at dawn, anymore questions, ask. And [Name], one day, we'll ask about the reason how you came from outside the walls and survived." He glared down at the girl, who seemed unfazed from the intimidating aura he was emitting. "It's inevitable but we'll ask when absolute necessary. Starting now, I hope we start on new ends and get along." The man words spoke of empathy but it certainly didn't sound like it, he sounded monotone and strict, like the leader he was.

"That's the thing Erwin..." The girl chuckled before glaring back at the blonde man, a crazy grin warping her features. The very expression making Erwin raise a brow and Levi lip twitch downwards.

"I'll never tell you for as long as I live."

———
This is unedited lmao but I can't be arsed 😂😂👌🤦‍♀️😪💦💦😫💋🍆🍆🍑