2

It had been 5 years since (Your Name's) mother died and surprisingly enough, the years weren't as rough as the titan imagined. Especially, raising a child with a colossal species and height gap. For little (Your Name) compared to him was a measly flower petal while the titan: a mountain.

Fortunately, things worked out for the titan and he stuck true to his words that he declared so many moons ago.

With time and effort, he constructed the perfect home out of wood, grass and other natural materials, perching it on the thick branches of the tall, trees that served as monuments and relics of the woods. Simultaneously, he marked his territory by building the sturdy structure overhead, preventing any primitive creatures and other things from below to attack.

Then, On a nearby tree, he assembled the farm [that he also promised], weaving rickety fences into stables and drying grass to create straw. Building each and every structure to him was like playing with a dollhouse; his beautiful doll being (Your Name) to live contentedly inside.

After the construction was accomplished, secure and safe for usage, he fiddled around more materials to make furniture. Concentration burning deep in his eyes, he built the essentials (beds, cupboards, etc.) and delicately manoeuvred his hand through the wooden window of the small tree house to place them inside. The task was tedious but he knew it would all be worth it in the end, glancing down to the fragile being in between his crossed legs, nonchalantly drinking milk he "stole" from wild cattle. Reminding himself of the task.

In the end, he managed just fine.

Finally the fun part; the animals.

Like a chase between a cat and mouse, the titan sprinted mercilessly after wild animals: wolves, boars, Ovis, cattle and feral chickens. The animals, even the most aggressive, shat bricks as they scrambled away for their lives. All in vain as the unlucky few: had the grounds snatched from under their feet and shrieked as they were settled into pens.

Animals all nurtured in pens and house settled for, everything had been completed. And almost like she was in an average family: (Your Name) grew healthy and happy.

Naive and ignorant that the titan, despite good intentions, was keeping her like a pampered pet. Restricting her any genuine freedom to have and she was clueless.

Yet, as the saying goes, "ignorance is bliss."

So the titan unintentionally used this to his advantage. Of course, he didn't mean it; it had never occurred to him what he was doing because all he ever wanted was love and a family.

So now 5 years old, her once bald baby head had gorgeous (natural coloured) hair and her (coloured) eyes shone like jewels and trinkets, admiring the world with wonder and a wild imagination. She was growing, fast. And all the same, she would become hungrier for adventure and discover new sights as her mind grew alongside her physique. With the capability to think independently, she had nicknamed the titan "Tree" which kinda stuck.

In a way, by growing up naive, (Your Name) ultimately would cause danger - to herself and the world around her- because the naive were dangerous.

For the good and the worse: something had to change, fast.

And luckily for us, Ursa, she will make that change, indeed fast too.

~~~~~

The end is a bit, I dunno, poetic I guess? But it'll make sense the further in the story we get.

Sorry this is kinda short :/

SKITTLES FOR APOLOGY!

All will be revealed...