Meeting again.

Edds P. O. V

I get the last box in and smile. "Hey Ringo we finally finished moving in" I say to my cat I love her so much. We moved out of my parents house into our own and I'm happy here. Best part is I get to see my friends from ten years ago. I giggle and lay on my bed holding my lightning pendant. You will finally get to meet them. I say smiling. I got Ringo the year they all moved away. Matt my best friend moved to America due to family Tord the more shy one went back to his home country and Tom my quietest friend moved to Australia I don't know why though. I changed a lot in the last ten years and I can't let the others know. I smile looking at my plans. I'm going to kill most of the people in the world. No I don't have an army or anything like that but I will. "All the bad people really need to died" I say to Ringo as I pet her. We both fall asleep. The next day I have art class that I signed myself up for. So I get ready and head to class. I get paired up with a very shy boy who us scared of everything. But is cute and innocent I want to protect him. I notice a rain shape pendant weird. I go all the way though class then realize by the end if it I don't know his name. Um sorry I forgot to ask your name I say awkwardly. "You don't remember me Edd It's me Tord" he says in a soft sweet angelic voice. My eyes widen and I hug him it makes since about the pendant now. Tord you are so cute and I missed you so much" I say. He hugs back giggling. After that we head to the mall talking. "You changed a lot" I say. " ya and you are the same" he states walking close to me. We head into a bakery where a goth... Emo maybe. Whatever but he works there I also notice a fire pendant. "Hey Tord who's your friend?" The boy asks " Its Edd dummy" Tord says hiding behind my back. "No way" the boy around my age says. Its me Tom" he says. "Dam Tom you changed a lot" I say he nods leaning against the wall. Still don't talk much though" he states. I nod. Tom gives me a hug Tord and I order then sit down talking with Tom for a while. Once all three of us are about to leave someone comes in. Hes bleeding bad. I run over. "Are you ok what happened" I say panicked slightly. "just got into a fight" he stares. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop getting hurt Matt you keep worrying Tord" Tom says only then do I notice the wind pendant. "You all still have your pendant's I'm so happy" I say holding mine. I got them made for us when were were five. I tend to Matt's wound "how could we not they are special" Tord says I smile "thanks Edd" Matt says after I finish "so what happened to you guys after you left I mean Tord you're more shy Tom you look like a goth and Matt you look like you could kill someone" I say "guess we just changed being away from you so long" Matt says petting me. I giggle. I'm happy I finally get to meet you guys again" I say.