🐝Chapter 7💓

Andys POV

M- look Andy the truth is I....

I take a deep breath. For some reason everytime we talk my heart aches, I get butterflies and I go red but after what I just saw I feel heartbroken
I know that sounds pathetic but I generally REALLY do like her.

M-I-I- I like you... a lot.

A- then why get with him..
M- I didn't know what else to do, if I'm honest, Im kinda scared of him.

A- why are you scared of him?
At this point I
was confused and kinda worried
M- erm-mm- it doesn't matter.

She gets up to leave but I grab her wrist gently and she jumps.
Something or someone has clearly traumatised her and if I'm honest I've never been so worried about anyone ever.

A- c'mon Mek you know you can tell me anything....

Mekaylas POV.
A- c'mon mek you know you can tell me anything...

Oh god there it is, those words again.
I begin to tear up. I know rye and i are okay now but I keep having REALLY bad flashbacks and it's making me jumpy.

For some reason I can't make up my mind about rye, do I actually love him, or am I just so scared of him to the point where I have to force myself to love him.

A- Mek....? Andy says rubbing my back.
A- mek are you okay your crying and you spaced out..? Babe what happened?
He asks in a calming voice.

M-  I-i-i- ermmm- it's a long story

A- I have time, we arnt leaving this room until I know for deffinate your okay.

He's so sweet omg!

M- erm well bascially I-
I stop for a few seconds.
A- yes babe, you what?
M- erm well rye and I was BESTfriends since we was like 3 and then one days he joined the popular crowd and turned on me. He began to bully me and beat me and call me all the names under the sun and then when he realised what he was doing he came back. I guess I'm just scared that if I said no to him he would beat me or return back to his old ways.
And I don't want that at all, it hurts so much to hear him say all that shit about me.
It's just SO hard to trust him and I don't wanna sound like I have really bad trust issues but with him.... I-I- just , I dunno. I say crying.

A- omg mekayla, babe, I'm so fucking sorry.
I look at Andy and see him starting to tear up.
I wipe a tear from his face and we both smile.
A- you are NEVER alone, im here for you. And I like you too, a lot.
We both smirk.
Then all of a sudden we get closer until our lips touch, we kiss for a few minutes before pulling away and placing our foreheads against eachothers and I giggle.

"What...the...fuck" I hear someone say, I turn around to see rye.
He just stands there and stares at us.

He doesn't turn around and walk away, he doesn't say anything to me, his eyes were purely focused on Andy. And in that moment I have never been more scared in my life

Read the bottom please :)
----------------------------------------------
I have no idea how often I'll be updating this but I will try as much as I can :) 💛x - lily xoxo

Also I'm going to need a new character so comment if u wanna be the new character.
Details include
- name
-age
-hair colour/length
-eye colour
:)
Okay bye x