🐝chapter 6💓

mekaylas pov.

I woke up on my own without rye. I look around and try to find him but all i found was a note

~mekayla

your probably wondering where i am. thats if u woke up before i get back, the boys and i (including blair hint why he isnt there either) went out to b&q to get some paint and wallpaper as we are decorating blair and soph's room later. we will be back soon ,, also andy didnt want to go so he stayed home

love you my princess xx

I smile and fold the note back up before jumping off his bunk (A/N for those who are wondering, mekayla and rye arnt actually dating at this point)

I head into the kitchen where surprisingly andy was doing a musical.ly (tik tok #sorrynotsorry... mkay back to the story).

I sit down and scroll through my phone and wait until hes finished.

"that was an awkward time for you to walk in" he laughed whilst handing me some coffee.

"thanks(about the coffee), your not too bad at them yano" i smirked.

"i think professional is the word that fits this situation" he smirks back

"id call it more beginner then professional" i say standing up and walking back into the livingroom. he just stands there with his mouth wide open like i just offended him, oh wait....

not long after he joins me with popcorn and his coffee.

"netflix?" he asks

"what ever you want andrea" i say teasing him.

"call me that one more time!!" he says acting all grown up and tough

"you'll what?" i say testing his patience.

"you dont wanna know" he smirks picking up the tv remote before grabbing a blanket and sitting down.

i smirk slightly but in a different direction so that he couldnt see it.

we both put on something to watch, during the film we slowly started to get closer and closer without us even realising. it ended with my head on his shoulders and his arms on my waist. to be honest, it felt right.

after a while rye came bursting through the door and andy and i seperate and jump to different sides of the sofa.

"hey gorgeous" rye smiles at me

"hey" i smile back

rye comes and gives me a hug before heading into the kitchen with the other boys following. i look at andy as he whispers "that was close". i nod and we get up to join them

andy's pov

mekayla and i were cuddling on the sofa when rye and the other boys stormed in.
Mek and I jump to the other side of the sofa as rye runs in.
He runs straight to mekayla and kisses her.
All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my chest as I watch them kiss.
It hurt like hell but they belong together so I just pretended I didn't care.
Brook looks over at me and frowns.
All the boys head into the kitchen.
"That was close" I say slouching on the sofa.
She nodded and made sure rye was in the room before grabbing my hand and pulling me up then we head into the kitchen to join the others.

After a while we all head out for dinner at Nando's (again😂🙄)
-end of Nando's im too lazy to write all this and I wanna get to the juicy bits 😂❤️-

We head back and rye tells mekayla he wants to talk to her outside.
I pretend to shut the door but brook and I listen through the door.

-convo

Rye- ermmm listen you know how we have known eachother our whole life...

Mekayla- yeh *smiles*

Rye- well ermm, I've liked you for so long now and ,well you know that, I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend.

My heart started aching and I was hoping she would say no.
I look at brook and he rubbed my back, he could tell I was hurt.
Mekayla- erm listen rye I....
Rye- *cuts mekayla off* look it's okay if you say no, it's just I REALLY like you and I just really had to ask you.
Mekayla- rye shut up a minute *laughs*
Rye-*laughs* sorry I was rambling.
Mekayla- yes, yes I will be your girlfriend.
Rye smiles and picks mekayla up spins her around a kisses her.

My heart breaks and my legs get really weak.
I can't believe it.
I've fallen for my bestfriends (now official) girlfriend.

I look at brook and before he can say anything I run and lock myself in the bathroom and sit on the side of the bath trying to hold back my tears.
I know it's pathetic that I'm crying over a girl but trust me
When u fall of someone, you fall hard.

After a while I come out trying to hide the tear stains.
I bump into mekayla and she looks up and instantly hugs me.
M- are you okay?!! What's wrong
A- nothing I'm fine *pushes her away*
M- why are you acting weird
A- I could ask you the same question
I carry on walking to the living room when she grabs my wrist.
M- seriously ...
A- so I heard your with rye now ...

M- look Andy, the truth is I .......

------------------ to be continued---------

Your welcome :)

Sorry this took so long for me to update, I've had ALOT of shit going on rn but I will try and update as much as possible