🐝chapter 5💓

mekaylas pov

all the boys were really sweet but i had my eye on one of them, which i believe was andy. i feel quite bad for rye considering thats his bestfriend but i cant help being attracted to someone.

yes, it may sound bitchy but if u was in my position, you would understand. about two and a half hours into recording covers jack suggests that we all go to nandos for a break and then maybe come back tomorrow. we all agree and head off to nandos

----------------------------------------at nandos -----------------------------------

we get seated on a round table that goes me,rye,jack,brook,mikey,blair, and then andy next to me. which was tad awkward being imbetween rye and andy but aye what can ya do.

half way through eating, ryes hand creeps up my leg and rests on my inner thigh. At first i was okay with it until i looked over and noticed andy looking at my leg and ryes hand, he imediantly looks at me and faintly smiles before looking at the table and carries on a conversation with mikey, hmmm i wonder what that was about. i mean theres no way he could like me... is there?

andys pov

I've only know Mekayla for about 3 hours and all i can say is she is the most beautiful girl i have ever laid my eyes on and she has an AMAZING personality too.

after a while we all head for nandos and we are seated with mekayla between me and rye.

half way through eating i notice that ryes hand is resting on mekaylas thigh, my heart drops. i look up to see mekayla looking at me. she tilts her head and gives me a confused look. i just fake smile at her and look at the table. i know it sounds pathetic but i felt like crying. i didnt say anything to anyone until we got back to the flat

we all walked through the front door and all the boys execept brook and i went into the living room. i was in the middle of making tea when brook came up behind me and tapped my shoulder.

"andy whats up" he says to me "nothing" i say bluntly. "oh dont give me that bullshit bro, i know when ur not fine and this is one of them moments" he says raising an eyebrow.

"you know me so well" i chuckle. "is it them?" brook says quietly "who" i say playing dumb "oh dont play dumb with my andrew robert fowler, you know who, rye and mek"

i dont say anything i just look at the floor.

we stand in silence for what must have been 3 minutes.

"there must be something wrong with me" i say still staring at the floor.

"what do you mean" brook says.

"i think im falling for my bestfriends girl" i say quietly

brook goes to say something but i cut him off. " what is wrong with me" i say playing with my sleeves of my jumper.

" nothing is wrong with you, its completely fine you falling for her even tho its not ideal given hers and ryes situation but u cant help it so"brook says rubbing my back.

"thanks bro you really helped" i smile

"anytime, i wont say anything" brook smiles back.

"thankyou" i say walking back into the livingroom.

mekaylas pov

i get up from the sofa to get a drink but before i could walk into the kitchen i overheard a conversation between brook and andy.

"there must be something wrong with me" andy says

i look at the floor confused but don't bother to walk in so i just stay and listen

"what do you mean" brook says

"i think i'm falling for my bestfriend's girl" andy says quietly

my jaw drops, i'm confused but kinda happy at the same time.

" what is wrong with me" he says slowly

"nothing" i whisper to myself and smirk

" nothing is wrong with you, completely fine you falling for her even tho its not ideal given hers and rye's situation but u cant help it so" brook says back to andy which makes me smile

"good because i feel the same way" i whisper to myself again.

"thanks bro that really helped" andy smiles at brook.

"anytime, i wont say anything" brook smiles at andy

"thanks" andy says as they both walk towards the door

fuck fuck fuck fuck act natural and like u haven't heard anything. i carry on walking and brush my shoulder past andy on purpose. we both spin around and look at eachother.

"pretty clumsy arnt you mekky" he sniggers

"just a tad" i wink at him and carry on walking.

for the rest of the night we all watch netflix and just talk and then everyone goes to bed. i cuddle up with rye.

fuckkkk looks like i have an important decision to make.