seis

when I woke up I seen an unhappy Jaemin and a sleeping Kumin I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows wondering what was wrong, I haven't done anything wrong that I could think of. "you're pregnant Kumsung? This better be a fucking joke I just simply nodded still thinking about what I did wrong. "You need to get an abortion" my mouth dropped open his face was as hard as stone. I looked at his eyes looking for some type of regret of saying that or a evil smile to tell me it was a joke but he held no emotion he looked like a statue.

I could feel my eyes starting to water, I couldn't tell if it was my pregnancy hormones or just the fact that he wanted to kill our child. "I'm not getting an abortion, i told you i stan by my word of not killing it." I could feel the water works starting, Kumin then woke up pouting at seeing me cry. I just pulled him into a hug kissing his head he of course, he hugged me back but not before asking what was wrong. "Mommy why you cry?" I just shook my head not trusting my voice.

"Baby boy daddy doesn't want you to be a big brother" he then started to cry with me while Jaemin just stood there like a rock, no emotion, no movement just watching us cry our hearts out and I hated i.t I hated him he was fucking hurting my heart and I know he seen the rest of that damn note. He was evil he didn't want our fucking child, yet he couldn't just let us go. I could feel my lungs screaming for air and at that moment I didn't want to be here at all.

"I'll schedule an abortion for tomorrow at the clinic, i'm sure they could give you some pills or some thing maybe we should do it at home with an hanger." He let out a chuckle and with that he walked out. I knew I could not stay here I would go to Russia and see minsung he would take me in even, after I stopped talking to him I miss him like hell maybe I could try calling him but what if his number changed? Its been years since I've seen him.

I decided on calling him and on the 3rd ring he picked up with his sexy sleepy voice that I terribly missed. "Hey sleepy" I heard him fall out of the bed which made me giggle "Kumsungie is that really you? I miss you where are you let me come pick you up?!" He sounded so happy which made me start crying. I missed the big idiot so much.

" I-I'm in japan but I don't have money to get to you." He groaned and I could hear him putting his clothes on "did you forget I have a jet sugar?" He let out a low chuckle and it left me dumbfounded I forgot he was a millionaire I shook my head. "Baby you know I cant see you?" My eyebrows raised as he knew I shook my head. "Okay, well be ready by 3 AM your time" I said, a light "okay" and hung up I texted him the address quickly packing mine and Kumin's stuff rubbing my stomach feeling a light kick in which kumin ran over placing his cheek on my stomach and before I could warn him he got a kick to the face.

He pouted and rubbed his cheek but quickly smiled again "I wuv chu wittle sis" I cooed at how cute he was and how much he already loved his little sibling which made my heart soar. "How do you know its a girl bubs? Are you seriously that far along already Kumin?" I quickly whipped around to see Jaemin "I-I he doesn't know he was just guessing, hes 2 Jaemin" he shook his head and pointed at the bedd walking over to me, grabbing my chin he shook his head at me "fine i'll play your little game Kumin I'll give you a week to get as far away as possible but if I find you it, being 20 years from now or 8 days no more running and your mine forever" he smirked and held out his hand, this was my chance for freedom, finally a future with no Jaemin.

I hesitantly shook his hand then he pulled me into a kiss in which I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck he let go making me whipe y mouth. "Good bye for now baby" with that he left the room I quickly started to pack more and crawled onto our bed holding an sleepy Kumin when I heard a horn honk and I knew it was time to get away.

I walked out the front door taking one last glance at the mansion realizing I was gonna miss it but more specifically I was free. I placed Kumin in the back of the car strapping him into his car seat placing a kiss on his head and giving him his toy lion and self. i got in front and saw minsung, I missed him so much more than anything, I quickly pulled him into a hug beginning to cry, he hugged me back whispering he loved and missed me too. After about 20 minutes of my crying I finally calmed down he pointed to Kumin who was sleeping in the back.

I explained everything that had happened since I last seen him from the death of my parents to what Jaemin had said to me, and he just nodded with the random "mhmm" or "ohh." After I was done explaining he whispered into my ear "you've been through a lot huh?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead starting to drive off I took a last glance at the mansion and seen Jaemin standing there smirking like the demon he is. Once we finally reached Russia after the long plane flight, we finally reached his condo we went to the top floor and walked in. I sat Kumin down and he woke up crying picking him up I glanced around the place and noticed nothing had changed. Everything was white or black with the occasional grey I just shook my head giggling.

After I got Kumin to calm down I got up and went too Minsung's room seeing him on his phone bored "Minsungieee can I borrow a shirt so I can shower." He just smirks to himself and nods I thank him with a hug and a peck on the cheek. I go find his bathroom stripping Kumin and starting the bath once it was full I let him get in and began washing his hair with his strawberry scented shampoo while he played with a rubber duck. I giggled at how cute and thought of my little bean inside my stomach. " Your brother and I cant wait to meet you pumpkin" I rub my stomach giggling at the small bump already growing.

 " Your brother and I cant wait to meet you pumpkin" I rub my stomach giggling at the small bump already growing

i'm sorry but i'm imagining Minsung as like the sexiest man ever tbh