cinco

Kumsungs P.o.v 2 weeks later

I fell asleep at 12 AM just to be woken up 2 hours later by loud screams making me jump up and instinctively run to Kumin's room to check if my prince was okay. I saw Jupiter in tears and Eddie just frozen in a daze. It took me a moment but I finally fixed my eyes on the man sitting in the chair I always rock Kumin to sleep in holding my sleeping baby boy. The shadows across his face scared me I tried to mouth a please don't hurt him, but he just laughed quietly with his devilish smirk.

I already had hot tears coming down my chubby cheeks I couldn't move I just wanted my baby boy. "Now you'er coming with me" I could only nod, I didn't want to anger him because if I did he might hurt my baby boy. He set Kumin back in his bed but Kumin woke up starting to cry and screaming for me, I dashed over to him hugging him he giggled and hugged back.

"Mwommy I wanna pway!" He said making a fake angry face I smiled at his cute expression "maybe later baby" he pouted but soon he looked confused and pointed to Jaemin.

"Who dat mommy?" my smile instantly dropped and you could hear his light chuckle "i'm your daddy and i'm here to pick up you and mommy because daddy got us a big house with your own room how does that sound?" He gave him a sweet smile that did not belong on such a evil man's face and Kumin just giggled and nodded excitedly.

I didn't want to fight with him In front of Kumin so I have to go through with whatever idiotic plan he has earn his trust then escape with Kumin to like Puerto Rico or maybe even Australia that sounds nice they have cute accents. Kumin looked up at me obviously questioning what his father said "is true mommy my daddy? We have house wit him?" I just simply nodded at him  trying to mask my fears, giving him my best smile.

Jupiter and Eddie looked like all the energy has been drained out of them and they were obviously worried about what the hell I was doing. Jaemin had a big smile on his face knowing he had won I just held my fake smile. "Okay well me and Kumin need to start packing" he had a displeased look on his face, why what did I do wrong this god damn time?

"I already got clothing at the new house and got him and you new toys" all of us besides him and Kumin had a surprised look on our faces of course Kumin didn't know what he was talking about.

Time skip cause ya boi lazy ;)

We had finally settled in to the new house it's been a month and i missed everyone in California, Every night he has fucked me, never for pleasure, more like branding me as his. I was laying on the bed with my little boy, tomorrow was his birthday he'll be 2 years old my little one is growing up to soon. I sat up quickly when I felt bile quickly coming up my throat, I sat Kumin down and darted to the bathroom feeling the vomit rise up in my throat.

After throwing up my breakfast and dinner I stood up feeling a sharp pain in my back when I walked back into the room Kumin was giggling in his dad's arm. I glared at him but he didn't seem to notice then I quickly smiled as he looked up. I needed to act as if I was happy earn his trust and leave with my baby boy and that what I planned on doing no matter what happens and how long it takes. I walked into the bathroom pulling out a pregnancy test and peeing on the stick, I waited and saw it said negative, I almost cried of joy happy that I wasn't having another one of the bastard's babys

3 years and 2 months later
Its been 3 whole years I've been locked up in this damn house for what feels like over 3 years my baby boy is now 5 and will be starting school tomorrow. Life hasn't been terrible I finally after a year warmed Jaemin up to the idea of letting me Face Time Juptier, Eddie and everyone else is Cali, they are constantly worried about me but its okay because one day I will get away from him and finally be back with everyone.

He has been smiling a lot lately and I'm scared for what that reason could be. He's been acting nicer but he's not sane so I refuse to put mine or my little boys life in danger by trusting the man or even feeling the slightest bit of love for him. I've been having morning sickness often and i'm scared to find out why because, I know what I've gained at least 3 pounds n the last month and I've been getting a bump I haven't let him have sex with me since my bump be came noticeable and he hasn't wanted to anyways.

I walked into the bathroom attached to the room me and Jaemin share, I reached under the sink and pulled out a pregnancy test , I peed on it laying it onto the sink I began walking in a circle biting my nails. After 5 minutes i looked down it, my eyes watered as i looked at the small stick with a plus sign on it. i crumbled to the ground letting out a loud sob. After crying i got up leaving the bathroom.

I called Eddie he answered on the second ring with his lips pressed into a line that I have became use too. "Hey suga bun" I giggled at the nickname that I loved so much "hey Ed so i'm pregnant." He had a bitter look on his face and a concerned one mixed together.

"What are you going to do? Its that disgusting man's baby, you already have fucking one attaching you to him!" As soon as he stated that I started to cry it was a mix of my pregnancy hormones and he yelled at me because I hate when people yell at me.

"You're not planning on keeping it right? Get an abortion!" I couldn't believe my ears it wasn't this child's fault. My tears were coming down my face like rain. "I'm not giving up on either of my babies no matter who their father is! Call me when you're not a dick head" I immediately hung up and plopped in my bed curling up, crying into my pillow, Kumin hugged me starting to cry as well.

"Shh baby boy mommy's okay, stop crying my pretty baby" he stopped only hearing soft sniffles coming from him. I pulled him close kissing his head watching him drift to sleep as I fell asleep.

I woke up to soft giggles but not of my baby, a lady it was happening again I began to quietly sob why was he like this? Kumin was sleeping peacefully next to me as I cradled him and my baby bump. I got up laying Kumin in bed going into the bathroom. I grabbed an extra pregnancy test taking it of course, it said positive I then found paper and a pen beginning to write my letter.

Dear Jaemin,
It has come to my attention that i'm pregnant.i don't regret it but I very much don't enjoy it I don't know your feelings towards me and I wish I did, hearing some females moans coming from your room hurts my heart you are holding me back whilst you fuck random women. How could you? As you can see i'm pregnant with your baby. Our second child Ed said I should get an abortion I told him I wouldn't and I stand by my word?

I finished my letter taping the pregnancy test on it I waddled downstairs placing it on his work desk he goes to every night and waddled back up stairs laying down and drifting back off to sleep.

1449 words

So uh basically fuck  jaemin

can we just take a moment to stan the fact that the author hates their own characters is like an entire mood. I remember first creating this and actually liking jaemin but i turned him into a literal villian and i honestly like it more like this?