Epilogue (Ver. 2)

Zacznij od początku

   "Nintendo?" I suggested.

   He nodded his head enthusiastically and waved the toy around like it was his prize, making me laugh.

   "Where's my Nintendo?!" Xander, my eldest stormed in.

   I looked up and gave him a pointed look for shouting.

   He didn't give me a mind and looked around angrily. "Who took it?!"

   "Dindendo!" Kalvynn giggled in my arms again.

   "You!" Xander stormed towards me and forcefully grabbed the toy from Kalvynn's grasp, making the two year-old burst into tears.

   I immediately tried to soothe the baby, bouncing him in my arms and wiping his tears away.

   "Xander Flynn Black! Come back here this instant!" I shouted angrily.

   He came back out from his room, a scowl on his face. "What?!"

   "What?" I asked him incredulously. "Look at what you did to your brother!" I gestured to his brother in my arms, tears still soaking my shirt.

   He heaved out an irritated sigh and walked towads me. He gave Kalvynn a soft pat and said sorry to him.

   "How's the initiates doing?" My sister asked me, taking a huge bite out of her burger

   I gave a shrug. "Eh. The usual. Most of them sucks, though I see potential in the Abnegation boy."

   She gave an approving nod, clearly beginning to think of getting him for Capture the Flag.

   I mentally rolled my eyes. Still as competitive as ever.

   I quickly scarfed down my food and got up from the long table.

   "CANDOR OR DAUNTLESS IN OUR PLACE AT 6!" I didn't need to look back to know that it was Uriah and his son Aleks that announced the party that happens almost everyday.

   "You coming?" I heard from behind me. I turned my head slightly and saw the face of my bestfriend, Amille.

   I grinned. "Is that even a question?"

   "Why am I even asking." She rolled her eyes and laughed.

" She rolled her eyes and laughed