Chapter Two

2 | T R I S

2 | T R I S

_____________________

'BEEP BEEP '- The annoying sound of the alarm clock came to a stop when someone beside me shut it off.

I let out a tired but grateful groan and snuggled deeper into my blanket.

"Tris, wake up." Tobias said softly, rubbing circles around my back.

At this rate if comfort, I don't think I can. Sorry, Tobias.

"Babe, c'mon, get up." Said Tobias as I snuggled into the warm crook of his neck and inhaled his good scent.

Never getting tired of this smell.

The circling on my back stopped and I let out a silent huff of protest. Those felt good.

"Tris, babe, c'mon. Get up." Tobias said.

When I didn't budge, I heard a soft groan of annoyance from him. "Fine. Be that way."

I stopped hearing from him and thought he went away to the bathroom to get ready.

I was wrong.

I suddenly started feeling hot trailing kisses aling my neck and collarbone where my tattoos were. I can't help but smile.

I could get used to this.

Although I was too sleepy, I still had some energy to makeout with him.

His body was warm, pressed against mine as his lips passionately connected with mine. I straddled him, my legs going on either side of him and my arms wrapping around his muscular torso. My hands went under his navy blue shirt, feeling up his delicious back muscles and drawing circles up and down his back.

"I thought you wanted to kick me out and sleep." He gave me a knowing smirk.

I rested my head on his shoulder and breathed in his scent. "It's not that I wanted to kick you out. I just wanted sleep. And it just so happens that you're the one who took it away from me."

He chuckled and gave me a small peck. But I chose to deepen it, shuffling to get to a good position on his lap.

"Today is the Choosing Ceremony." He said against my lips, his voice husky.

My eyes widened and I looked at him right at that moment. Tobias lied back down chuckling at me, his arms locked behind his head and his muscles looking delicious.

Stop getting distracted by those delicious looking muscles, I can just go...

DAMMIT. NO. STOP.

He probably saw what's in my head and gave me a small smirk of amusement. Awww, he looks so cute...

Stop.

Back to the topic...

I forgot today was the Choosing Ceremony. More importantly, Alivia's Choosing Day.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Tobias said and gave me a peck on my cheek and stood up from our bed, stretching out his muscles.

I turned to face him. "Do you think she'll choose Dauntless?" I asked, worry written across my face. It's too dangerous if she's divergent.

He was the only one that knows about my sister; I trusted him enough to tell him.

He sighed and pursed his lips. "Let's hope not. But if she does, it's fine. We'll make sure she won't get hurt. We're the ones training the initiates, remember?"

I nodded, somewhat assured. But the worry is still there, churning in the pit of my stomach.

I looked at the clock. It read 7:48 am.

I quickly got out of bed and did my usual morning routine of brushing my teeth, taking a quick shower and plugging in Tobias' razor for him.

I walked of the slightly steamy bathroom in a towel and changed into a black tank top, leather leggings and some combat boots.

I went out of the bathroom and grabbed the muffin Tobias offered me.

"Are you going by Six this year?"

"Of course." I replied.

"You wanna bet on how long the initiates will figure out about us?" Asked Tobias.

"3 or 4 days" I said.

"A week." He grinned.

"Okay. For 50 points and the loser gets to do whatever the winner tells him or her to do for 1 week, deal?" He said.

"Deal." Then we shook hands.

As we sat on the couch, watching the Choosing Ceremony on TV, Ali's name was announced.

"Alivia Prior."

She went to the stage with a look filled eith nerves and anxiety. She looked at Janine and took the knife, cut herself and let the blood drip into the bowl.

The small sound of coals sizzling was heard as the crowd clapped. She joined the faction I am in.

"Dauntless."

I just looked at Tobias and thought how she will be in so much danger.

_____________________

Follow, Vote & Comment!