ALIGNMENT

5 Checkpoints (Name, Nicknames, Gender, Age, Species) Achieved ♥️

—————

This is actually a dungeons and dragons feature but I find it useful to know about your character especially when it comes time for action and dialogue. If you're unfamiliar with alignment systems, here are the options you can choose from:

 If you're unfamiliar with alignment systems, here are the options you can choose from:

I always find it easier to choose individually from the two columns though. I ask myself is my character more like a rule breaker or a goody-two-shoes? And depending on the answer, I choose Chaotic, Neutral, or Lawful. Then I ask myself if their motivations for making commitments are going to tend to be in the effort to benefit their immediate goals, (situationally) themselves, or for the sake of others/values. From that I choose either Chaotic, Neutral, or Good.

Lawful Good are like people that obey the rules but will tattletale.

Lawful Neutral are like impartial judges.

Lawful Evil are like politicians or oligarchs.

Neutral Good are like shy heroes that do good for the sake of good.

True Neutral are like the classic "everyday" people. Not heroes or villains, but the hoi polloi.

Neutral Evil are like villains for the sake of pleasing themselves, but don't go out of their way to do evil unless it is convenient or beneficial to do so.

Chaotic Good are like heroes that have great intentions but come up with very convoluted ways of managing their goals.

Chaotic Neutral are like unorganized people.

Chaotic Evil are like people that just wanna watch the world burn.