After a while, the two broke up with the rest of their sector and went to hang out at the park, simply sitting on the swingset and letting their feet dangle as Jagar still kept to his thoughts. "Hey, Yuki? Ever get that feeling where... you make this really important decision that you can't go back on, because you wanted to get back something you lost, but then... you feel like it was the wrong choice because you gave up something else?"

"Umm... not that I recall. Why? Did you?"

"Er..." Jagar shook his head, "it's nothing."

"Come on, Buddy. You can tell me, right?" Yuki smiled.

"Um... I... augh!" Jagar angrily stood up. "No, I can't! Because that isn't the real you!"

"What are you talking about?"

"The way you act all nice and...and cool and stuff. That isn't how you're supposed to be. The real you is... well, maybe not AS good, but..."

Yuki only stared at him and blinked in total confusion. "You SURE you're feeling alright, Jagar? I mean, earlier, you tried to stop a group of bullies by 'freezing them in time,' or something..."

"Umm... maybe I still need to cool down from that dream last night. Hey! Why don't we go to Lime Rickey's down in Virginia? We can take the S.C.A.M.P.E.R. there!"

"Uh... are you sure you wanna go down to Virginia? Aren't you afraid of getting cursed?"

"Cursed? What are you talking about?"

"Don't you remember? A few days ago, the witch-demon that's been terrorizing the towns of other sectors appeared there and started casting her little hexes. Thank God she hasn't come down here, yet. I'm not really looking forward to getting one of her 'gifts.'"

"'Gifts'?" Jagar gasped. "Oh no!"

Cleveland, Virginia

The two were passing over the town in their shabby camper, already catching sight of the mysterious black cloud that was looming over. "Is that..." Jagar noticed the upper half of some figure atop the cloud, throwing energy blasts down from a huge wand in its hand, with a big, golden star on the wand's rod. Jagar gasped as he recognized the being right away. "Oh no..."

Lucinda Talzin's wicked cackle echoed to the skies as the supersized witch threw spells all over the place. "At long last! A thousand years of exile have been worth it! Time to make up for lost time!" She looked down at the playground behind Gallagher Elementary, noticing Kuki Sanban. "YOU! I bestow the Gift of Obedience! IMPERIOLOSO!" Kuki screamed when the spell zapped her dead-on.

Ace watched them from a few feet away and smirked, approaching Kuki. "Hey, you. Kiss me." And against her own will, Kuki embraced the Hispanic boy in a kiss.

The witch turned her attention to the Cleveland Park's playground, seeing Sector W and some other kids having a butt-busting competition, in which Angie Granite was able to make a HUGE crater in the ground. "BUHUNDRED METERS!" the referee called.

"Aw, man! That totally cheats!" Harvey McKenzie yelled in anger, folding his arms as Sonya, Lee, and Paddy snickered at him. Lucinda caught notice of him right away.

"Oh, you poor dear." Harvey looked up at the witch, now quaking in terror. "A boy as troubled as you deserves a more simple life. Mikauhama rama, what a quarrel. Turn this poor boy into a squirrel." And the magical blast fired and zapped the boy, transforming him into... "A skunk? Darn. I can never get that right."

"Aww. He's so adorable!" Sonya smiled, picking her leader up and hugging him to her chest. Harvey glared at her and released gas from his tail, and Sonya immediately covered her nose.