Chapter 2:

I was about to speak when someone knocked on the door.
Y/N: come in.
The door opened revealing...
BP: MIN YOONGI????
Yoongi looked at them for a second and then smirked.
Suga: that sounds nice.
My eyes widened triple it size.
Y/N: Y-YAH YOU PERVERT.
He started laughing while the girls started to "fake puke", I sighed and looked at him.
Y/N: what are you doing here?
Suga: I wanted to talk to you.
Y/N: about?
He looked at bp and then back at me.
Suga: alone.
I looked at him for a few seconds and then turned to face the girls.
Y/N: you guys should go before the others come.
They nodded and left except Jennie, I looked at her confused before she whispers in my ear.
Jennie: we need an explanation later.
I looked at her and nodded after that she left closing the door behind her,I looked at yoongi.
Y/N: well? What do you want to talk about?
I walked over to my desk and sat down on my chair. Yoongi sighed and sat down in front of me.
Suga: it's GD.
Y/N: what about him?
Suga: he knows we're here and he's coming soon.
Y/N: so?
Yoongi looked at me with blank expression.
Suga: so??? That's all you got to say?
Y/N: well what do you want me to say? You want me to get scared and run away as if that's happening.
I said calmly, he sighed and looked at me seriously.
Suga: Y/N. He is a really dangerous man you need to watch out from him.
Y/N: I know how to handle things yoongi I don't need introductions.
He sighed and ruffled his hair like he's annoyed.
Suga: just prepare yourself and your guards in case he comes.
I looked at him, he looks worried? I nodded.
Y/N: okay, I will.
He nodded and left my office. A few minutes has passed and I already felt so bored I decided to cook dinner for me and the bulletproof gang, I mean yes they are hostages in here but acting nice won't hurt right? 30 minutes have passed and I decided to go and call them. I went upstairs and instead of knocking of their door I decided to call them by their names.
Y/N: KIM NAMJOON , KIM SEOKJIN , MIN YOONGI , JUNG HOSEOK , PRAK JIMIN , KIM TAEHYUNG , JEON JUNGKOOK (A/N: BTS!! Okie I'm sorry)
They all came out of their room running towards me, I looked at them and smiled.
Y/N: Dinner's ready.
They all looked at me shocked.
Jin: you? Cooked dinner for us???
Y/N: yes now come downstairs and eat.
They all nodded as I went downstairs with them following me. I went to the dining room and sat down before looking at them, they all had their jaw dropped.
Jhope: wooowwww that's a lot.
Jin: am I in heaven???
All the members chuckled.
Y/N: well..sit down.
They nodded and sit down before we all started eating.
Jungkook: woaaahhh noona I didn't know you can cook better than Jin hyung.
Jin: I'm offended!
He held his heart and faked cry.
V: thank you for this meal noona~~
He smiled happily like a baby does.
Jimin: yea..I didn't know you had a soft side to be honest I thought you'd let us starve.
Y/N: I was bored and so I decided to cook for everyone.
RM: if that's so? Then I hope you always get bored.
They all laughed and I looked at RM with narrowed eyes and he smiled innocently.
Jhope: guess you're not a bad person after all Y/N-ah~~
He smiled as they all started talking and laughing together, looking at them like this made me miss my family I guess letting them inside my house wasn't a really bad idea I just hope I don't regret it later, I sighed slightly.
Y/N: well, I'm going to bed don't mess the house and don't you dare breaking anything.
Suga: she's talking about you by the way.
He pointed at RM and the others started laughing, I shake my head and went upstairs and entered my room. I went to the bathroom took a quick shower and wore my pj's, I laid down on the bed before yawing as I started thinking about what yoongi said. GD is he actually coming? What does he want for the bulletproof gang? Did they stole something from him? I was lost in thought that I didn't realize there was someone in the room. I jumped when I turned to my right and saw the gang standing there.
Y/N: YAAAHH!! Don't you know how to knock???
Suga: we did but you didn't hear it.
I Looked at them and stayed silent for a few seconds.
Y/N: you did...?
They all nodded and I sighed.
Y/N: what brings you here anyway?
I said before I sit straight looking at them.
Jin: we need to go to collage.
Y/N: the seven of you?
I looked at them and they shook their heads.
Jk: you have to come with us noona.
Y/N: me???
They all nodded.
Y/N: but why?
Suga: We want you to follow every movement GD makes if he saw us he will know we're after him so you have to avoid us in school.
Y/N: so technically you're using me as a bait?
Suga: yea you can say that since GD has never seen you then he'll probably never figure out about it.
Y/N: but you said GD knows where you guys lives, what if he knew you live with me?
Suga: i haven't really thought about that...
I sighed and looked at him.
Y/N: if he figured out we live together then we have either to move out or fight back.
Jm: we'll fight back if we have to, but be careful while doing this mission noona.
I looked at jimin and he had serious mixed with worried eyes, I nodded.
Y/N: I will.
I faced yoongi and he looked at me straight in the eyes.
Y/N: I don't know why i'm doing this or why I'm trusting you in this but this better not go wrong.
He looked at me and smiled.
Suga: don't worry we got you're back, college will start tomorrow so get some sleep.
And with that they all left my room I took a deep breath before laying down on my bed.
Y/N: tomorrow is gonna be along ass day.
I yawned before closing my eyes and dozed off to dreamland.

To be continued~
____________________________
Hiii guyssss A/N here sorry if I took took too long to upload ch2 imma make sure to upload ch3 quickly anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you have any ideas on the ff or something you want me to write just let me know
Okie bye now~~^^