Would You Be Mine?

A/N: I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who is reading! I really do appreciate it. Love you guys! Here's the story.               -Saraxx

************************************************************************************************

Rachel's POV

I could only imagine what Harry and Niall had planned for Madison and I. Could it be a movie? Too simple *But affective*. Hmmmm I really don't know. Harry was driving and Madison was in the front. I was stuck with Niall in the back, which isn't very spacious. Niall looked very jittery for some reason but it could be because he still can't get over the fact that we had sex and I wasn't even his girlfriend. I was still in that phase too.

"Niall what's wrong?" I asked him calmly.

" Oh nothing" He said still tapping his foot. Something was definitely wrong. How could I get it out of him? *BINGO*

I scooted closer to him and put my hand through his perfect hair. I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Are you sure?" I asked him in a flirty way. Niall looked excited now and I knew he really was trying to hide what was bothering him. 

I sat on his lap and kissed him on the lips this time. Our lips were moving in sync now. No Rachel! This is what Niall wants! You can't lose at your own game now.  I snapped back to reality and quickly put my hand on his leg. I moved my hand slowly up his leg. He got a little too excited at that and I pulled away smiling because I have won. Niall was in a daze. Still trying to figure out what had just happened.

"Tell me Niall" I said seductively. Niall just nodded and blushed trying to hide his 'excitement'. 

"Fine. Rachel, I really like you and I am aware of what we did last night and I apologize if it was too forward. But then again we were drunk but I know that's no excuse." He said looking at me in sincerity. 

"Niall. I really like you too. Believe me you were definitely not too forward. I wanted you so bad it was unbearable" I said truthfully. Those precious blue eyes searched my face for a minute. Then I could see Niall's cheeks light up.

"Rachel... Would you be mine?" He asked looking straight in my eyes. A look of terror in his eyes.

"I wouldn't want to be anyone else's" I said before I confirmed it with a kiss. Now that I knew Niall liked me it would be easier on my brain. Instead of over thinking everything. I can't believe he asked me to be his!!! AHH! Sorry lost my cool, Well I guess you can't lose what you never had huh?

"AWHHHH" Madison yelled at Niall and I kissing. She must've heard everything. I started blushing the colors of the rainbow.

"Where are we going?" I asked Niall knowing I couldn't do anything to get the answer out of him.

"It's a surprise" He told me.

In twenty minutes or so we arrived at an amusement park! 

"Ohmygosh Niall I love you!" I kissed him on the cheek and pulled him out of the car. He laughed.

"What about me?" Harry said somewhere behind me.

"Nahh. Thanks for driving!" I said jokingly.

When I was about to put the money down for my ticket Niall took the money and put his down. 

"What was that for?" I asked mad that he wouldn't let me pay.

"On a first date the man should pay" He said sweetly. My heart stopped. Niall is so sweet!

When Niall finished the process of buying tickets we entered the amusement park. I went straight to the roller coasters, pulling Niall along with me.