Happiest Moment

Next morning....

(Kim y/n's pov)

Ahh...today I woke up at 3 because today is my flight to China .I am so happy and as well as excited 🙌🙌woo~~after so many years I am going to abroad....
I did my morning routine so fast suddenly I got a text it was from Kai:
"Have a Safe flight My mini Kim 😊 and Best of luck for your concert.... Rock the stage okay !!!😁"

My oppa is so sweet .I hope every sister has a oppa like mine .I am Soo lucky to have you in my life Kai Oppa .!!!!.

"Gamsahamnida oppa miss you !!"I replied to his text. Seriously ,I was missing him so badly 😥..

Ahh...again I got a new text :

"I am really looking forward to see you in China . I hope you will have a great flight!!"

It was from unknown number so, I thought it was one of my fan .

My flight was at 8 it was already 6 so I dress up well and went to Zaira's home. Kaari was also present there .I saw not only them but their boyfriends too .

They were so sweet ,they prepared breakfast for us . Zaira and Kaari were so busy with their boyfriends. Ahh.... it's Soo mean !!!!!.

"Let's go now it's time for flight" Jungkook told in his cute voice .

We all shifted our luggage in the car and sat inside the car .V was driving the car and Kaari sat next to him . Jungkook and Zaira also sat together .They really love each other .I was so happy to see them together .They have a perfect match 😊. I am really having for my fellow friends.

Cause Love is really important in our life . Without love nothing is possible to me .And my oppa is always ready to support me in any situation so,he is my Love 😊.
Love you Oppa .....

"We are here !! "Jungkook shouted in a sad voice because he didn't wanted to let Zaira go away from him.It was really sweet!!.

V also kissed Kaari and gave a tight hug .We left for the flight .we entered the plan .It was not first time I was traveling alone.in the flight but ,after so many years it feels like first time. Gosh.... I am so nervous. I was closing my eyes suddenly ,I felt someone holding my hand when I opened my eyes
Guess who was it???...it was my Kai Oppa and with him Baekhyun and Chanyoel oppa was there .I was so happy that they were here to support me and will join me at my concert.

It was my happiest moment ever !!!!.

A/N:

Hope you are enjoying my story 😊😊.
Plzz support me and do vote plzz.
Chapter Six at China ,Bejing. Coming Soon.....