Forget Him..

( Kim Y/N's pov)

My eyes were swollen up because of the last night I cried so hard whole night for Luhan. Why I am so passionate towards him???

Still now I love him from the bottom of my heart but, he does not even care about me .Ahh...why am I thinking about him??Just forget about your past Kim (y/n).....

(Luhan's pov)

You know what I didn't wanted to leave Kim !! I remember the time we spent together ,I love the most precious time we spent together without any misunderstanding .She doesn't know the truth of Why exactly I lefted her. Uhh... I want to meet her and tell the truth .I know now I am in relationship with Gaun . But, the rumours about her pregnancy is all fake!!.I see Kim (Y/N) in Gaun so I really fall in love with her and she is my life now .

(Author's pov)

Kim(y/n) was doing different activities which were letting her forget about her past. So,she picked up phone and called her oppa Kai .And asked him to take to some where interesting place where she can relax .Kai accepted her wish and asked her to be ready ..

(Kim Y/N's pov)

I started to get ready so fast because Kai can get here at any time so, I wore my best outfit which was gifted me by Chanyoel oppa .

(Outfit you wore)

(Outfit you wore)

I was waiting for Kai ,outside . But I saw not only Kai but EXO. I was happy that they were also joining us as my best friend is D.O .
I went near to there car and get inside the car .I sat with D.O as he was my favourite member in EXO. He gave me that comfort, which only Luhan gave when he was with me . AHH... How can I stop thinking about him??Each and every moment of my life is so connected with him .God help me to forget him plzzz!!!!

To be continued......
#keep supporting me
#Saranghae
#We Are One EXO 😊