"Take away everywhere that there's been a Mandarin attack," Tony ordered.

A few disappeared, but a many still remained.

"That," Tony pointed. "Are you sure that's not one of his?"

"It predates any known Mandarin attack. The incident was the use of a bomb to assist a suicide," JARVIS brought up several articles. 

"Bring her around," Tony waved as JARVIS brought the attack and it's information closer.

"The heat signature is remarkably similar. 3,000 degree Celsius."

"That's two military guys," Ada muttered as she took in the information.

"Ever been to Tennessee, Jarvis?" Tony asked.

"Creating a flight plan for Tennessee."

Suddenly, the door bell rang and echoed through the house.

"Are we still at ding-dong? We're supposed to be on total..." Tony slammed his fist on the table. "...security lockdown. Come on, I threatened a terrorist."

"Who is that?" Ada raised a brow.

"There's only so much I can do, sir, when you give the world's press your home address."

Ada stood and grabbed a gun.

"I got it," she loaded the gun.

"No, I got it. I've got all of the fun toys, remember? And I don't want you freaking out, killing a person, and going to jail."

"Fine," Ada put the safety on the gun. "But I'm keeping the gun."

--------------

Ada hid next to the staircase while Tony went to confront the woman in his suit.

"Right there is fine," Tony spoke. "You're not the Mandarin. Are you? Are you?"

Ada peered around the corner to see a brunette standing there.

"You don't remember," she chuckled. "Why am I not surprised?"

"Don't take it personally. I don't remember what I had for breakfast," Tony stated.

"Gluten-free waffles," Ada came out of the corner. "They were disgusting. I hate gluten-free stuff."

"Ada, I told you to stay downstairs," he scolded.

"Okay, look," the woman interrupted. "I need to be alone with you, someplace not here. It's urgent."

"Normally, I'd go for that sort of thing-"

"Dad!" Ada shouted.

"-but now I'm in a committed relationship. It's..."

Several bags then were thrown from upstairs.

"With her."

"Tony? Is somebody there?" Pepper called as she began to make her way down the stairs.

"Yeah, it's Maya Hansen." 

"Old botanist pal that I used to know, Barkley," Tony remembered her.

He turned to her and whispered harshly.

"Please don't tell me there's a 12-year-old kid waiting in the car that I've never met."

"He's 13."

Tony flinched.

"I have a brother?" Ada furrowed her brows.

"No," Maya shook her head. "I need your help."

"But, what for?" Tony interrogated. "Why now?"