While they did this, Penelope looked around and spotted her glider that landed a few miles off, running over to it.

After a while, Chad stopped massaging Emily's feet, and the half-ghost dipped them back in the water. "Thanks, Chad..." she smiled at him.

"No problem." Chad smiled back, scratching the back of his head. "Listen, I...I'm sorry for the way I acted before. It's true, I've never been the biggest fan of metahumans, but... I shouldn't have acted like such a bully."

"Ah, don't worry about it. My guess is it's near impossible to resist the effects those Darkness Cannons give you."

"Well. Either way... you're pretty cool, Em."

"Hm hm! Thanks! And you have strong hands..." she said happily.

"Haha..." he chuckled and blushed nervously.

"By the way... did I tell you it was my birthday recently?"

"R-Really? When?"

"Oh... sometime after this whole quest began. I kinda wanted to have a party, but... all this happened."

"Oh... well, I'm sorry we had to ruin your party."

"Hm hm, it's okay! And it wasn't your fault, y'know. Besides... all this excitement is party enough. You know, if I never met Cosmo and Nova, I would never have these much adventures. And I certainly wouldn't come to a place like this."

"Oh yeah! We should probably try to look for all them..." Chad figured, standing up.

"Relax." Em replied, standing up. "I'm sure they'll be fine. Why not just... take a break?..." she asked, gently wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Um, hehe, yeah... maybe..."

"Yeah..." The two stared closely in each others' eyes before Emily gave a little smirk. (Play the "Valley of Avalar 2" Theme!) "...THINK FAST!" she yelled, playfully pushing him in the river and running barefooted down the rushing water, laughing with pure joy.

"Grrr!" Chad playfully grumbled, kicking off his own shoes and chasing after her. The two splashed and kicked water at each other before Chad grabbed Emily and started wrestling with her.

The two rolled around a while before Emily was on top of Chad, holding him down. "Ha! Pinned ya!" Emily exclaimed.

Chad just blew into her face and forced her on her back, getting on top and holding her down. "A guy with strong hands like me? Fat chance!"

"Alright, Strong Guy." Emily smirked. "But I can do something I know you can't do." With that, she switched into her ghost form and phased beneath the ground. She suddenly popped up behind Chad and wrapped her arms around him, taking off to the sky.

Their hair was blowing back, and their skin cooling from the rushing wind blowing across as they gazed at the spectacular view of the valley from the sky. They soared over and under some clouds before shooting toward the ground, flying just a few inches above the water as Chad dipped his finger in, letting it skid across. Emily flew them higher and soared through the clouds, alongside some colorful dragons that were flying into the area. She flew closer to the ground beside some cheetah men, scampering across the wide meadows.

She finally took them to the tops of one of the mountains. She gently placed him on the ground on his back before lying down next to him.

Shaunie and Luvbi had just watched the happy moment between the two from the ground. "Ay, nothing lessens the anger more than being able to soar through yonder skies..." Luvbi sighed peacefully.