💀Chapter 23💀

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Like you haven't? Only because we don't lay a hand on them don't mean a slap on they lil butts something bad. Better to guide them in the right path and not let them do everything bad thinking is right.

Yoongi: You're right. We're good at parenting together.

Y/N: We ain't perfect but we do our best. I think we good.

Yoongi: So can we have another baby?

Y/N: In three years.

Yoongi: You still think Agust D will have energy by then?

Y/N: Dude, You act like we old. I mean I know you've got low stamina like a grandpa but still. We'll be twenty six by then.

Yoongi: Nah. By twenty six I want us to have five kids together.

Y/N: Oh so you tryna have a whole daycare? Aight.

Yoongi: Imagine if we have a set of twins.

Y/N: Shii- I hope the fuck not. You really be scaring me. I had triplets already and it wasn't an easy pregnancy.

Yoongi: Babe, I really really want another baby though.

Y/N: Yoongi it's always the same conversation. We have three, two year olds. Let's wait till they start school, or it will be too much for us.

Yoongi: I know but there's something about wanting to grow our family that-

Y/N: Nah bro you got baby fever.

He looked at me and laughed softly before pulling me close to sit on his lap. I smiled and caressed his cheek.

Yoongi: So what if I do?

Y/N: Not good. That means I'm in danger because you be wilding.

Yoongi: Wilding? How so.

Y/N: Lately you've been looking, I don't know like a fucking meal and that makes me open my legs up for business.

Yoongi: Haha, then you're the one who be wilding. But now that you say that, I'm gonna put a bit more effort to look extra good that way you can make me a daddy for the fourth time.

Y/N: Now that's fucked up. You know you fine than a b and you're really gonna do me like this?

Yoongi: Yes. I won't be satisfied until I hear the news of you being pregnant with our fourth child. I'll be the happiest man alive. I love being a dad, I mean look at our kids. They're getting all the love I never got..

He smiled as he stared at the kids from a far building their sand castles and laughing together. It made my heart flutter seeing that too and I knew what he meant. Even though we work and have so much to do there's always time for them, they come first. Yoongi really is the best dad they could ever wish for.

Y/N: We'll talk about it when we're alone.

Yoongi: You're not mad at me anymore though, right?

Y/N: Mad? Why would I be mad at you?

Yoongi: For using your moans as my outro's background. You were about to kill me this morning.

Y/N: Of course I'm not mad. Not anymore.

Yoongi: You sure?

Y/N: Yes, shut up.

His lips parted as he was about to say something else but I kissed him on the lips before he said another word and earned a lip bite from him as I pulled away and got up.

Yoongi: Babygirl.

Y/N: Stop that's my weakness!

He smirked and I shook my head as I started walking down to where the kiddos were playing with the sand but before I continued he called me and I stopped.

Yoongi: Y/N!

Y/N: WHAT?

Yoongi: PICK UP THE SHELL BY YOUR FEET. I WANT TO SEE IT!

I looked down at my feet and didn't see nothing that could be a shell but something brown sticking out the sand. He kept pointing down for me to check so I rolled my eyes and bent down. Scattering through the sand with my hand like a dumbass.

Y/N: What Shell is he talking about there's literally nothing here.

Annoyed, I took the stick that was poking out of the sand and stood up straight once again. Turning around and waving the stick in the air.

Y/N: WHAT SHELL? ITS A FUCKING STICK HOE!

Yoongi: CHECK AGAIN.

Y/N: NAH, YOU COME CHECK.

I turned around and continued walking until he called me again.

Yoongi: BABYGIRL!

Y/N: YOONGI!

Yoongi: YOU'VE GOT A FAT ASS! SURE YOU CAN'T CHECK FOR ME AND SEE IF THERE'S A SHELL AGAIN?

I gasped in disbelief and he started laughing at my reaction. The fact he was lying about seeing a Shell just to see my ass had me ready to smack his bitchass.

He ain't ready though. This kigga thinks I'm not mad or ain't gonna get him back for this morning but he's deadass wrong.

That night

Yoongi's POV

I had just finished taking a bath, Y/N took one before me so she could put the kiddos to sleep in their room. As I opened the door to walk out the bathroom, the other door opened and Y/N walked into the bedroom locking the door as she closed it.

Yoongi: Our babies fell asleep already?

Y/N: Yes, they drained all that energy earlier at the beach.

Yoongi: They sure did. How about you babygirl?

Y/N: You really keep trying me when you call me that.

Yoongi: Haha, acting like you'll do something about it.

Y/N: Who said I wasn't?

I pushed him onto the bed and he looked at me in full surprise. My lips curved into a seductive smirk and I removed my robe, earning a breathless gasp from him.

Yoongi: Holy shit Y/N..

I crawled over him and straddled his waist. He slightly opened his mouth when I began grinding on him and tried not to moan but I started kissing his chest and kissing his neck. Making sure to leave marks behind as I did because that's what I wanted to hear from him.

 Making sure to leave marks behind as I did because that's what I wanted to hear from him

Y/N: Moan for me tonight.

Yoongi: Ah, F-Fuck!