A Devil's Affair Jude x Kiku

DiabolikFangirlEve I thought this would make an interesting One-shot. ^^ I apologize if tagging you us a bother. It's slightly based I'm the song above, though a more morbid version.

  Jude Smith was a respected business man who could juggle any problem with ease. He had the grace of an Angel and the charm of the Devil. But what could really be expected? Jude was no saint, he acted as if he was, but he was a Demon, a devil, and he could make any man or woman fall to his whim with his well calculated words. Well his son was an exception; he challenged everything Jude did, just to piss them man off.

   Now Jude made a few mistakes in his past, and by a few, these mistakes caused the death of his ex wife and unborn child; something that haunted him since the day he found out his new lover; the one he left his wife for, was only playing nice and using Jude to break him down. Now reincarnation didn't always happen, but Jude had hope that his ex wife spend be reincarnated and that he'd have a second chance with her. When he found that what he water to happen had, he offered the girl a job as his assistant at his work place and made her sign a contract. This contract ended up being a grave mistake for the girl, but there'll be more on that later.

   The girl was short with long hair that could be described as a dark strawberry blonde, or a light Auburn that fell against her back in straight loves of hair. She had rather pale skin that resembled that of a porcelain doll's with the pink blush that coated her cheeks naturally. Her eyes were a hue of dark brown that most mistook for black due to the darkness of the shade. She wasn't what you could call 'skinny' she was a chubby type of curvy, though she didn't like her body, so she often wore conservative clothing due to this insecurity. Her name was Kiku; named after the Japanese word for Chrysanthemum, which was her birth flower.

   When the young woman was offered a job by Jude Smith, she happily took it, figuring it would help her pay off her college debts faster than the current job of a cashier at a local convenience store. Not to mention she couldn't deny that her new boss was alluring and attractive, he made her blush with a simple grin. Though when she signed that contract to seal their deal of a job, she didn't realize her boss would be more than just her boss. After all, weren't work affairs taboo? She couldn't be caught dead fucking around with her boss. Or so one would think.

   Kiku was young and dumb, just having turned 22 about two months before she received the job, and being a young made her think that a little affair with her boss wouldn't hurt anything, after all; he anitiated the affair and seduced her, not the other way around. She was young, and young love didn't last forever, but the form forgot one thing amidst this; Jude wasn't young and she wasn't his first, no where near his first, so the possibility of this being a fling for her wasn't one to him. Not to mention the fact this young woman was the reincarnation of a woman he had been looking for, for years, he wasn't just going to let her go. That's where that contract came in.

~

   A soft gasp could be heard as a rough kiss was broken from between the two lovers. Jude had his hands on the short girl's waist, his forehead pressed against hers. Kiku had her arms around his neck, her lips grazing his as her brown eyes met his demonic orbs.

"We really can't keep doing this Sir, it's only going to end in flames. This can't go on forever." The girl's voice rang out, soft pants coming out between some of the words; more or less due to the fact that the kiss that had just ended left her gasping for breath.

"And why would it end in flames my Dear? I have no intention of tossing you aside. We could get married, have a family, and you'd live in comfort for as long as you want. You'd never go a day in your life not getting what you want." Jude replies, his grip on the girl's hips becoming tighter, provoking a moan like gasp to come out of the girl who was positioned on his desk.

   A dark blush coated the pale girl's face as she took a shaky breath, trying to relax her body which at each touch from Jude, became hotter; aroused.
"Si-Sir~" She mumbles, her brown eyes darting to the ground, now avoiding his gaze.
"I'm 22, as much as I'd like that, I'm young, you're older than me, and my young age would clash with your more mature age and behavior. We'd end up a fault, we'd fall apart by the tome our first kid is born because we'd see things differently. We'd end up a divorced tragedy." She replies, trying to hide the fact her voice was shaking; her faith in love was little, she loved Jude, but how would they work out? Though what Jude said next caused her breath to catch in her throat.

"And who says I'll let you go? I could break you down to the point that the only person who'd want you after I broke everything you once were, would be me. You're mine. You might be young and dumb, but you really shouldn't play around with an older man, it you can't handle him." He replies, leaving forward and his lips brushed against the shell of her left ear, causing a shiver to run down the girl's spine.

"Wh-What- I- Yo-You wouldn't do that, I-I- I'm just trying to be reasonable with y-you Sir. Pl-Please don't take it as me wan-wanting to hu-hurt you..." She mumbles, unable to hide the whimper; caused by how afraid she was, that left her pale pink lips.

   With a faint sigh, Jude pulled away from the girl. He raised his left hand and their contract appeared in a batch of red flames.
"Really? You really should of red the fine print of this." He cleared his throat, starting to read aloud the print Kiku had skipped over, not thinking Jude would try to sneak anything on, though of course she hadn't realized her contract was one with a demon.
"From this day forth, you are the property of Jude Smith as a lover and eventual wife." He stops, his pointer finger moving to a specific line.
"To seal the contract of becoming the wife to the Demon Jude Smith, you will willingly have sex with the man. If this is carried through, the contract can only need broken by the demon who has made it." He continued before making the contract once again dissapear.

   Kiku felt herself start choking on air at the realization that she made a contract with a demon and that she being as young and dumb as she was, had done more than she needed to fulfill her end of the contract.
"Wi-Wife?! Demon?! Con-Contract?!" She exclaims, having finally regained the air she had lost.

   Jude grasped the girl's chin with two fingers as he leaned down, looking into her eyes.
"Yes, now you see why you can't leave me my dear You made a contract that made you mine and mine alone. Only I can set you free, and I never will." He leaned in closer, his lips grazing hers.
"You should of read the fine print, but I'm glad you didn't~" And with that, the young girls fate was sealed when Jude connected their lips once more.

~Always read the fine print~

Mykie: Why can I see Jude actually doing that?

I'm not sure brother, maybe that's just the kind of impression he's left on you.

Damien: I feel he'd likely do this if he was rejected.