Where's Garrett?

Meanwhile, while the Turtles were rescuing their girlfriends...

Garrett's P. O. V.

I was still behind the Turtles, trying to catch up with them. I knew they'd at least meet up with Rainbow Dash. I stopped at a street so that I could catch my breath. I then decided to text Rainbow. "Just catching my breath," I texted, "I'll catch up to you soon. Going to call the cops so that the captors will get arrested. You can start without me. Love you." Once I could breathe normally again, I then dialed the number of the police department. Suddenly, a voice said, "What do you think you're doing, Shimmer?" I turned around and saw five guys wearing the type of black ski-masks a burglar would wear. The guy who asked me the question had yellow green eyes. The guy next to him had greyish green eyes. The other guy next to him had light brilliant arctic blue eyes. The other guy next to him had brilliant chartreuse green eyes. And he wore a giant sock with holes over his head. And the last guy had vivid cornflower blue eyes. Wait, why do I recognize those eyes from these five masked guys? The guy with the vivid cornflower blue eyes said, "Hey, that little snitch is calling the cops!" 

"I'll take that," said the guy with the greyish green eyes as he then snatched my phone from me. "Hey!" I said, "Give me back my phone." The leader chuckled and said, "Not today, Shimmer." I looked at the guy with the sock over his head and asked, "Wait, are you wearing a sock over your head as a substitute for a ski-mask?" The guy shrugged and said, "They ran out of ski-masks." I nodded, then looked at the leader. I recognized his voice! "Soarin?" I asked, "Timber? Blueblood? Cheese? Flash?" 

"I told you we should've used the voice changer and sunglasses!" said Timber. "Well who wears sunglasses at night?!?!?!?!" argued Flash. "You guys are in cahoots with the people who kidnapped my sister and her friends, aren't you?" I realized. "That's right Shimmer," said Soarin, "we know your Rainbow Dash is chasing after the van to rescue her friends, including your sister. And I'm here to tell you... Stay away from Rainbow, or else." I laughed and said, "Last I recall, you're the one who broke Rainbow's heart, not me. Why would she want to get back together with you?" Soarin growled and said, "You just break up with her right now, or else things are gonna get ugly." I crossed my arms and said, "What if I say no?" Blueblood got in my face and said, "He just said things would get ugly, retard. And believe me, after you snitched on me, I won't hesitate to hit a guy with glasses." I knew these guys meant serious business. I rolled my eyes and said, "Here's how this is gonna go guys. Timber, I'm going to ask you to give me back my phone. Then I'm gonna give you the finger. Then I'm gonna call the cops and help my girlfriend rescue my sister and friends." 

Timber then used my phone to start making a video. Soarin then took my glasses and dropped them on the floor, they broke. "Oops," he taunted. I glared at Soarin and then got ready to punch him with my right hand. He grabbed my right wrist, and twisted it the other way, snapping my wrist. I yelled in pain. Blueblood grabbed my left arm and then I could feel my shoulder getting dislocated and broken. Then I started to scream. "Let's beat the shit out of him!" yelled Flash as he then slammed me on the ground, and I landed flat on my back. I could see three of the people attacking me. Soarin was punching me in the face every second. Flash was stomping on my limbs every second Soarin wasn't punching me. And Blueblood was kicking me in the guts, yelling obscenities at me because I ratted him out when he was abusing Rarity. And Timber was simply filming all of this. Cheese was watching me get beat up and he said, "Guys, isn't this going a little too far?" 

"Who cares if this is too far?" Timber snapped, "We're simply sending a message to them. Once they see this, they'll back off from their relationships and get back together with us. Don't you want to be with Pinkie?" 

"Yeah, I do," said Cheese, "but this is wrong! What if he dies? We could get charged for murder! I can't do this! I'm out of here! Big Mac had the right idea backing out!" I saw Cheese take off his mask and he walked away. "Bah, who needs that loser?" asked Flash. Soarin, Blueblood, and Flash continued to beat the hell out of me. "Alright, this little faggot's had enough," said Soarin, "you done filming Timber?" They then stopped beating me up as they all spit on me. "Yep, now I'm gonna send it to Raph," replied Timber. He then sent the video of me being beat up with a threatening text to Raphael. "Heed our warning Shimmer," threatened Soarin. "Or don't," said Blueblood, "I do like beating the shit out of you." Timber tossed my phone to my sore chest and said, "Later, loser." They then ran off, leaving me for dead. I had a black eye on my left eye that was so swollen, my left eye was forced shut. Even if I didn't have the black eye, I can feel myself slipping into unconsciousness. Everything is getting blurry since I don't have my glasses on, and they're broken... My entire body hurts all over, and I'm probably bleeding. As I slowly lose consciousness, the last things on my mind are my sister, and I hope the Turtles can save her. And of course, my Rainbow Dash... I love you Dashy...