Broken Hearts

Third Person View

It was a day after Leo and Twilight went to the movies and Leo ran into Timber Spruce. During the nighttime, Raphael was sleeping in his bed. While he slept, Raph had a dream. He tossed and turned during this dream. Or what he'd consider a nightmare. In his nightmare, he was back on Lord Dregg's planet. His brothers Leo and Mikey, and Casey were all trapped. Lord Dregg laughed evilly, "Well done Y'Gythgba!" [In case anyone doesn't know, Y'Gythgba is Mona Lisa's real Salamandrian name.] Raph's eyes widened. "Mona, how could you?" he asked, feeling betrayed. He loved her, and she betrayed him! She looked down and said, "I'm sorry Raphael... I had no choice..." Raph dropped his sais and said, "But Mona... I love you!" That's when Mona gave an evil smile and laughed, "You loved me? Don't make me laugh! Since I betrayed you, I guess you won't be needing THIS!" When she said the word this, she then grabbed out Raphael's heart, spit on it, and threw it on the trash. She then laughed evilly, her voice getting low and demonic. Raphael then screamed, then woke up. He touched his chest, to find that his heart was still there. But the thought of Mona Lisa's betrayal was now on his mind. Raph woke up the next morning feeling groggy and tired. He went to the kitchen to see his other brothers awake. He saw Leo was training in the dojo, Mikey playing video games, and Donnie eating. Donnie was the first to see him and said, "Good morning Raph, did you sleep well?" Raph gave him an annoyed look and asked, "Does it look like I slept well?"

Donnie shook his head no while blushing, as he was embarrassed. Raph sighed and said, "I'm sorry Donnie, I didn't mean to be rude. I just had trouble sleeping last night." 

"It's okay Raph, a lot of people have that kind of night," Donnie replied sympathetically. Raph gave a hug to Donnie, saying that he was sorry. Donnie gave a hug back, then he got up, and put his dish in the sink, rinsing it out. He wiped his hands dry with a towel, and decided to go to the dojo to train more. Raph sat on the couch in silence. Suddenly, his T-Phone started to ring. He answered it without bothering to check the ID of the person of who was calling him. "Hello, who is this?" Raph asked. "Awwww Raph... I'm hurt that you've forgotten about me," said someone in a "hurt" tone. Raph immediately knew who it was. "What do you want Mona?!" asked Raph, enraged. "I just wanted to talk to you... sweetheart," replied Mona. "Don't call me sweetheart! What do you actually want?" asked Raph, getting more annoyed with his ex. "Well... a certain someone wants to give you a message," she said. Raph was curious about this mystery person that wanted to give him a message. "Hello, Raph," a male's voice said. "Who is this?" asked Raph. "Let me give you a proper introduction, I am Flash Sentry, Sunset Shimmer's ex-boyfriend," replied Flash.

"What do you want Flash?!" Raph asked, who was starting to get angry. "I'm glad you asked, I want you to stay away from Sunset. She's mine," replied Flash. "You can't tell me what to do Trash. Besides, what are you going to do about it?" Raph asked confidently. "I'll do something worse, and that's for me to know and you to find out soon, very soon..." Flash said in a deep threatening voice. The call was ended and all Raph could here was nothing. Raph put his T-Phone away and was starting to think if he should actually stay away from Sunset, or even break up with her...