✯7-Stupid Feelings

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, love you too." The male replied through gritted teeth.

He walked out the door of the cafe, not turning back.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Lance and Keith both screamed as they came. They both panted heavily, exhausted. Lance pulled out and took off the condom, throwing it into the bin next to his bed. He then gave Keith a tissue box and laid down for a nap.

"Clean yourself and you can go. Lock the door please." He mumbled, already drifting off to sleep.

Keith just sighed. He felt pretty used to be honest. Yeah, they were just fuck buddies but Keith kinda wanted to be more. He really liked Lance. Keith shook his head, scoffing. As if that would happen. Lance was perfect and well, Keith was not. The raven haired boy cleaned himself and put on his clothes, running a hand through his hair.

He looked like a mess. And to be honest he was.

"Mkay, bye Lance. I'll see you later I guess." He said, leaning over and kissing the boy's cheek.

"Mmmm ok bye." Lance replied in a sleepy voice.

Keith sighed once more and left.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Cole? I'm home!"  Keith yelled as he placed his shoes by the door.

No answer.

"Cole?" He yelled louder.

That was weird. Keith walked into his younger brother's room. He was asleep with his headphones on. Keith rolled his eyes. He then walked over, taking off his headphones.

The raven haired boy took his phone, sitting on Cole's bed.

"I wonder what he does on his phone." Keith thought out loud.

He turned on the phone, "Pfft- no password? This guy just wants me to go on here."

He had the basic apps and a few games. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Photos

Keith smirked as he tapped on it. He had a few selfies that actually looked pretty good. A few scenery pics and photos of the sky. Favorite anime character pics. Other random things and food. Then a picture of Marcus and Cole together just laughing. Keith smiled sadly at that. Marcus really seemed like a good kid at the time.

Time for search history.

Keith pressed on the icon. Hm. Cole was smart. He had deleted his search history.

Keith groaned. His brother was so boring. No juicy secrets or anything. There had to be something! Keith looked again, more carefully at the apps. Nothing. Keith sighed for the millionth time that day.

He got up and placed the phone on the table and quietly walked out.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Sorry guys. I was gonna include the smut scene but writing smut and reading smut is two different things. It's hardddd.

To make up, here's a crappy drawing of Shiroooo.

Why is his ear so small? I dunno.

I think it looks worse xD
K byeee

~author