The Everett's pharmacy part 2

Start from the beginning

I give them the energy bar.

Kenny:"Aww,thanks Lee.He appreciates it."

Katjaa:"That's sweet,Lee."

I think I'm done with them,for now.I walk toward Clementine.

Me:"Hey there."

I crouch down.

Clementine:"Hi."

Me:"Can I get you anything?"

Clementine:"I'm ok.Maybe I'm a little hungry."

Me:"I'll see about that."I grab the bar."It's not much,but here you go."

I give her the bar.

Clementine:"Thank you."

Me:"Of course."Maybe this is a chance to get to know more of each other."So...uh..."

Clementine:"Are you ok?"

Me:"What?Uh,yeah,yeah,I-I'm fine.I just uhh,I'm good."

Clementine:"That's good."

Me:"Yeah,I think so.Being good is good.Despite the circumstances."

Clementine:"Yep."

Me:"Any word from Glenn?"

Clementine:"Nothing.Is he ok?"

Me:"Yeah,I think so.You're doing a good job.Well,sit tight."

I stand up.

Clementine:"Ok."

I walk to Joel and Ellie.

Me:"Hey."

Joel:"Lee,can we talk alone?"

Ellie:"Oh,come on.Is it about the fight?"

Joel:"Yes,Ellie."

Ellie:"Fine.Go ahead."

We walk away from Ellie.

Joel:"Lee?"

Me:"Yeah?"

Joel:"When you told Larry that he had to go through you before he can get to throw Duck out or anyone else,Why did you do that?We barley knew each other."

Wow.Never thought he'll be curious about me.

Me:"Well,I think that nobody should be separated from their love ones.Even when I got Clementine to take care of.We still need to make sacrifices to make others to live.The kids are young,they still got a future to live in,and if sacrificing ourselves for them to live on,is worth it.We may not know each other very well but you got a girl to take care of,you'll even sacrifice yourself to protect her.Am I right?"

Joel:"Yes."

Me:"Will you also protect others when you two are separated?"

Joel:"Kinda.It depends of how much pain they're going to be with me."

Me:"Fair enough."

Joel:"But for Clementine and Duck,I'll protect them too.And maybe you,Kenny and Katjaa,if you prove it."

Me:"Same goes for you to the kids.Prove that you can protect and care for them.Ellie already did that."

Joel:"I taught her well."

Me:"Even the gun?"

Joel:"Even the gun.I taught her that before the walkers appear."

Me:"Were you hunting?"

Joel:"Yes.She's usually good with a bow and arrow but we didn't have that.It was in the truck when we were walking to Hershel.We found the guns in a truck that was near to some homeless.We didn't kill them,we let them go.She hate using guns,it's heavy,loud,powerful,and takes long to reload.But also likes how it help her to survive."