chapter 4

OK so I didn't upload in this story for a very long while so I dunno how this is gonna go so I will try upload more! if ye keep voting I will upload

The Goth Girl Chapter 4

I got into the car making sure that I didn't touch somthing that I wasn't supposed to. Just as I had my selt belt on she didn't even wait a second before shooting off like a rocket down the road, she went around 100 m/phr. She turned down into a country road. and it wasen't a straight one.

She turned a corner and I thought we were gonna hit the ditch but she managed to control the car.

"Umm....... would you mind slowing down a bit" I asked my voice shaky

"My car means my rules which means my speed choice, get used to it" what got shoved up her ass today? I asked myself, she might be in a bad mood about the dinner but what the fuck is up with the atitude?

She kept driving as I feared for my life, before she pulled over at the side of the road

"Please tell me you have a t-shirt on underneith that thing" she asked and looked at my shirt, thankfully I did

"ya I do"

"good then take that fancy piece of shit off so" 

I unbuttoned the shirt and took it off

"umm that will have to do" she said even tough I didn't know why I was doing the in the first place "now" she continued "I am going to get changed in the back seat and If I catch you taking a glance I swear I will rip you to pieces got it?"

"got it" I said after gulping at the thought, this girl is fucking scary.

I looked out the window into a ditch, I saw a little family of hedgehogs in there all cuddled up together. I thought it was really cute and cept watching.  

before I knew it Gina was climbing back into the front seat.

she had changed into long black leggings and knee high leather boots that had heals the length of a average persons hand, and a tight black leather jacket. I taught she looked hot before but not she just looks bamn right sexy! She started the engine and speed off again

"right hears the deal" she began while keeping her eyes on the road "you talk to who I say you can talk to, you dont look anybody in the eye unless I tell you that you can look at them, and dont think I am acting silly or stuiped because I am not, you are about to entre the world of gangs and mobs, people have guns so dont get on there bad side, dont run of by yourself, stay close and DONT eat or drink ANYTHING because I gaurntee there will be drugs in it."

She just finished talking and we turned a sharp corner into a closed gate with a scary looking guy standing outside it, Gina stopped the car a rolled down the window as he walked over

"hey george!" she said

"well if it isent little gina, and whos this?" he asked

"umm lets just say he is a friend, k?"

"k but I dont know how your John is gonna react when he sees him" this george named guy picked up his walkie talkie and said "open it up steve"  

the gate jerked and opened up leaving us in.

she drove in, thank god she kept it to a 20 mp/hr speed.

"ok dont look quickly but when you get the chance to casually look, look over at the gang at the left on the racing trak, you dont want to talk to them, they are plan trouble, then theres a gang in the corner there" she nodded her head towards a small group sitting on the ground "they are drugies, if you wanna get high you go there, then theres the gang I go around with, there are not bad but dont get on Johns bad side, he is our leader and her DOES carry a gun."

Remember when I said I was scared earlier, ya I take that back, now I am scared

She parked the car.

"when you get out you keep your eyes on me" she told me, and it sound like she didn't want any questions

"GINA!" I heard a deep male and angry voice shout

"listen john calm down" she began

"WHo the fuck is this gina! and why the fuck is he hear! you know that everybody here dosen't like outsiders and you being new and all isn't going to help when you a begging for mercy if the other gangs notice him!" this john person was begining to scare me

"John there was nothing I could do he came to my house for dinner and my aunt made me bring him, and I'm sure he wont tell ANYBODY about this place."

John seemed to calm down but he strolled over to me

"listen here newbe, if you so much as have a dream bout how to get to this place or about this place I will bloww your head off" he said flashing me his gun under his jacket "got it?" I gulped and nodded, "good now lets go race shal we?"

Gina introduced me to every one in the group and I reconised a few from school

John was first up to race and he trashed his competition, of course it wasen't a person from his gang it was a differant one.

Gina then raced and won by at least 100 meters and she had skill! And I'm not talking 'skill for a girl' I am talking pure skill.

After another few races john walked over to me

"how bout a race then you wanna go?" he asked

"me!" I replied in shock

"no, I just decided to come stand by you and talk to the guy al the ways at the other end of the track"

"I dunno I would proberly crash or lose"

"thats ok we will put ya in a junk car so if ya do crash it dosen't matter"

"ummm......ok?"

"great!"

John made a few arrange ments and before I knew it I was sitting in a junk car waiting for Gina to lower her flag.

Gina raised it above he head, stood there for a bit and the quickly flicked it down.

I was off at around 120 mp/hr. I was racing on of the drugiess who was already high so I it must be a easy win. I speed up and raced around the track , it was supriseinly easy.