treize

MACKENZIE pokes her head around the locker room door, "Johnny?" She trails off, not exactly wanting to enter the boys' room.

"I'm fine, Kenz..." He mutters while breathing heavily in anger, "I promise."

Mackenzie doesn't believe him, taking it upon herself to enter the locker room, being cautious of who else may be there besides Johnny.

She sees hims standing up straight by a locker, shirtless from his attempt in changing out of him gym clothes. She coughs to get his attention.

Johnny looks up, eyebrows furrowing when he sees her, "Mackenzie!" He exclaims, rushing his hands on her waist to push her towards the door, "You need to go, the period is almost over."

"I wanted to see if you were okay..." She squeaks, planting herself on the floor so she doesn't move as Johnny's pushing her, "I told you I was fine."

She shakes her head, "I didn't believe you."

Johnny sighs, "Okay, we'll talk about it later, but now, you have to go-"

He's cut off by the sound of the bell, the locker room pouring with students from gym.

"Well, well, well..." Ashton says as he comes from behind a group a boys who paused by the door upon seeing Mackenzie, "Looks like newbie will put out to anyone..."

"Put out...?" Mackenzie giggles, "Put out what? Oh, and I'm Mackenzie!" She states, poking her hand to be shaken.

"Mackenzie, I'm Ashton." He says smoothly, "Must I say, you're quite beautiful..."

"Thank you." Mackenzie giggles again, Ashton reaching for her hand before Johnny snatches hers away.

"Come on, Kenz," Johnny demands angrily, pulling a new shirt over his head, "We're leaving."

"Oh Johnny, don't you want me to meet all of your friends?"

"They're not my friends, Mackenzie. Let's go."

He grips her wrist, pulling her only to be stopped by Ashton's hand, "Mackenzie, here, says she wants to meet your friends... Come on, Johnny, I'll introduce her." Ashton says with a smirk, it only widening when Johnny's lip twitches.

"No, actually, Kenzie and I have class, so we're gonna go."

Mackenzie frowns as Johnny pulls her out of the locker room, waving to the boys that still crowded by the door, "It was nice to meet you, Ashton!"

Ashton chuckles, biting his bottom lip as the boys disperse, Ashton still standing in his same spot and mumbling to himself, "She will be mine."

$

i'm dying my hair tmr!:)