Not Quite Finished

Beca walked into the busy grocery store. Her hands clenched the handle bar of the shopping cart; shivering from the cold. It was a brisk fall, rainy day. The air was crisp, the clouds were covering the usually blue sky giving it a dark grey. The rain was on and off all day. Beca hated the weather, but yet she loved it at the same time.

She began to walk with the cart down the fruit section first. Her eyes scanned some of the items; scoffing silently at the prices. Beca might be well off with her money from her years as a top music producer. But, that didn't stop her from being cheap and only wanting to pay reasonable prices.

"Beca?" A voice asked snapping Beca out of her thoughts.

"Aubrey?" Beca turned seeing the blonde standing behind her.

"Oh my god!" Aubrey laughed and engulfed Beca into a hug. "It's so good see you!"

"Same with you" Beca hugged the woman back before pulling away.

"I thought you were living in Los Angeles?" Aubrey asked.

"Yeah I am, I'm just in town for a bit for a friend. He's moving so I came to help. I actually leave tomorrow" Beca said.

"Tomorrow? That's a shame. Can't you stay longer? I'm having a house warming party. I just bought my first house with Stacie" Aubrey smiled proudly.

"You and Stacie are actually settling down? Thought you two were just talking?" Beca asked.

"Talking lead to one another" Aubrey shrugged with a smirk.

"That's great. I'm so happy for you!" Beca smiled.

"So can you stay one more day? It's tomorrow around noon" Aubrey asked.

"Yeah, I can stay. I've been meaning to see some of the girl's anyway" Beca said.

"Some?" Aubrey asked. "Minus one, I'm guessing?"

Beca sighed and just looked away from the blonde to someone else in the store. Her attention though returned to the glaring woman across from her. Aubrey had known Beca never lost feelings. After the last Bella's tour where Chloe met Chicago, Beca was pissed.

Amy was too distracted by her father, so Aubrey basically volunteered herself to deal with Beca. The brunette had to suck it up and deal with blonde being her shoulder to lean on. Not that Beca would ever admit she needed it, but she did.

"Will she be there tomorrow?" Beca asked.

"You already said you were going" Aubrey avoided telling Beca the truth.

"So that's a yes?" Beca asked.

"...Yes" Aubrey sighed. "But you already said you were coming and Stacie would love to have you see Bella! She's gotten so big and we would love you to be there" Aubrey rambled together.

"Fine" Beca said. "Just text me the address and I'll be there" She added.

"Yes! Thank you!" Aubrey hugged her. "I'll see you tomorrow" She said.

"Yeah, tomorrow" Beca waved as Aubrey walked away.

FLASHBACK // THE LAST TIME CHLOE AND BECA SAW EACH OTHER

"Boarding plane A to Los Angeles, California in ten minutes" The announcement was made over the airport speaker.

"I have to go" Beca said to the girls.

Beca's plane was first to leave the airport that all the girl's sat at. They had just finished their last ever tour together and said their goodbyes. Beca took up Khalid's offer, but made it so she could just be a music producer instead.