Chapter 4

Hayes POV

I was driving home with Nash and told him about Shan and phoebe coming over he said he didn't mind cause mum and dad went out talking will and Skylnn with them so it would only be us boys and the girls to be honest I was nervous that the boys would screw this up for me when I got home I embraced them all with a bro hug and told them what's happening but Taylor being Taylor had to comment "zayyuuummmm Hayes you gotta bae" "or nah" the rest of the boys clicked I rolled my eyes a them and saw a black matte Bentley pull out the front I knew it was her.

Shans POV

We got out the car and walked up to the front door and heard screaming and laughing coming from inside. I looked a phoebe with a nervous look and she knocked the door, Hayes opened it and welcomed me with a hug it was really comforting and long, I wanted to stay in his arms forever we hugged for what seemed like minutes which were seconds till we pulled apart and I got a whiff of his strong axe I turned round and saw phoebe all ready met all the boys and was lastly hugging matt I could see she was blushing and he took her hand to sit down next him. I hugged all of them going from Hayes to Nash, Cameron, Carter, Jack, Jack, Aaron, Shawn, Matt then Taylor. Taylor took my hand and kissed it right in front of Hayes and his eyes turned from Ocean blue to fire red . Hayes took my hand sitting me next to him then on my other side phoebe then matt. Hayes started at me the whole time while I was getting to know the other boys and about them till Jack Gilinsky spoke up saying we should do a Q&A so we all went on twitter posting about it.

Phoebes POV

I finally met matt he was so nice his hugs were tight but warm I felt safe I could see Hayes and Shan checking each other out the whole time from where I was sat between matt and Shan. I was watching them do the Q&A till I felt a hand slip round my waist and slip something In my pocket it was matts hand. I looked at him and he smirked I looked at his number on a piece of paper in my pocket then entered it my phone I texted him though he was sat next to me so he could save my number

P: hey guess who 😊

M: ummm phoebe 😏

P: good guess 😬

M: saved your number 😘

He sent a kiss face I felt butterflies in my stomach I turned round to face him and saw him doing kissy faces at me I punched his arm and he pulled me down to rest on his chest while we sat watching the other boys smack caming each other I didn't even notice Hayes taking Shan upstairs by the hand

Shans POV

The Q&A was going great a first till carter came behind cameron and smack cammed him with whipped cream then which turned into a full battle between them all I couldn't help but laugh and watch till I felt someone grab my hand and lead me upstairs I knew it was Hayes so I just went along with it. He took me to his room and sat on the bed patting the spot next to him , it was silent at first until he broke it "wanna watch a movie until there finished down there?"

"Sure what you wanna watch" I asked

"Frozen" I laughed at him raising an eyebrow "seriously" I said still laughing at his choice "Yes ! You can't separate me and my Olaf" I nodded while trying not to laugh anymore he put the movie on and turned out the lights. I sat next to him on his bed till I felt his arm snake round my waist for me to lean my head on his shoulder so I did without hesitation it was peaceful and he played with my hair between his fingers . We didn't pay much attention to the movie we only enjoyed each other's company, I didnt realise the time until phoebe came up saying it was time to go I got up out of Hayes grip and kissed his cheek goodbye before we entered our numbers in each other's phones , I went to say bye to all the other boys and drove home.

Phoebes POV

I looked at my phone 9:45 our mums were gonna kills us well at least mine Shans home alone for the next 2 weeks I ran upstairs getting Shan and it looked like I interrupted something oh well il question her on the way home, when she said bye to everyone , we got in the car and her phone kept going off I guess it was Hayes cause she wouldn't stop smiling. "Soooooooo what happened up there then 😏" "nothing" she snapped back "really so who ya texting" she started blushing so I kept quiet after that and drove her home she got out the car and i screamed up to her "SEE YA TOMORROW GURLLL"

Shans POV

As soon as I got in the car I had a text come through from Hayes

H: hellooo 😊

S: aha hi there 😋

H: what ya doinnngg ☺️

S: going home 😬

H: ok well I'm going to bed see ya tomorrow beautiful 😘

S: ok bye 💁

Did he really just call me beautiful I didn't even realise I was outside my front door . I let my self in having a hot bath then checked my emails to see one from digi fest ??

Dear Shan and phoebe

Thomas here manager as organiser of digi fest we recently had your manager Liam get in touch with us about you two so we were wondering if you would like to .........