Four

~Snookie's POV~

I drop to my knees next to the body of my mother as tears stream down my face, I could have saved her. I look up when I hear footsteps and see a dark elf that was walking towards me along with the creature that killed my mother. I stand up and back away as they both get closer to me. I end up backing myself into a corner as they continue to get closer and closer to where I am. I stare at the shorter elf as he blocks any escape root I might have by standing infront of me.

"The aether, hand it over child" the shorter one says to me.

"Never" I say as I glare at him.

"Then you have just signed your death warrant" the dark elf says and he goes to kill me.

"No!" the aether shouts inside my head as it sends the dark elf flying.

"So the aether is protecting you, how pathetic. Protecting a mere mortal" the shorter one says as he stands up.

"Trust me I am no where near mortal" I say as I try to find escape root so I can find Thor.

"Listen well you mewling quim-" the shorter dark elf begins to say before he is hit in the face with lightning and is sent flying backwards.

"Uh I'm listening. . .and what's a mewling quim?" I ask as I blink in confusion, those words sounding familiar as if I've heard them being used before.

"Luna mewling quim is the earth equivalent of whining cunt, he was insulting you" the aether explains to me and my eyes widen in shock before I glare at the elf.

"Oh the hell you didn't. I know you did not just call me a whining cunt cause you are out your damn mind if you did!" I shout in anger at the shorter elf as my eye begins to twitch but before I can do anything the monster flees with the shorter elf as Thor throws his hammer at them.

I silently watch as Thor moves over to the now dead body of his, no, our mother as a wave of guilt washes over me. Thor looks up from her body to me with a sorrowful look on his face which intensifies my guilt. I go to say something as Odin walks over to my mother's body as well. Knowing Odin probably will not see reason, I ran, I ran straight out of that room and towards another room that seemed very familiar. I throw open the door and scramble inside, slamming the door shut behind me before anyone who might be following me could get in. Locking the door, I slowly move to the middle of the room, taking in the sight. The room was decorated with constellations, some I recognized from earth and some I did not recognize at all. Running my fingers across the back of a chair I notice that this room hasn't been used in a while due to all the dust build up. Memories begin flashing before my eyes, making me stumble and grip onto the desk as I remember the pain that came from this room. The pain that came from what was my bedroom at one point in time but now is nothing but a room void of happiness.

"You really seem to want me to remember, and fast apparently" I say as I regain my footing.

"I am sorry Luna but in order for use to be at full power you must remember everything" the aether says as I catch sight of myself in a dusty mirror that is as tall as me hanging on the wall.

"I appreciate you helping me remember stuff aether, but could you give me a little warning next time?" I ask as I walk over to the mirror.

"Alright, I shall do so next time" the aether says as I get closer to the mirror.

"Come to think of it, what did you mean by us? And I forgot to ask this before but why did you refer to yourself as 'we' when you first introduced yourself?" I ask as I look at my reflection in the dusty mirror.